·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Schedule for Granite State Championship

11:00: 125cc
Unlimited Shootout (12 Laps)
Sidecar Preliminary Heat (4 Laps)

11:40-12:30 Lunch

12:30 - 5:30: Racing Resumes (All races are 8 laps)

Masters & Super-Masters
200 Grand Prix & Formula CB
Middleweight Production & 500GP
250Grand Prix and Big Singles
Formula RD and Formula One
Open GP, Pre 65 & Pre 50

Worker’s Break (15 Minutes)

Screaming 50's, Classic, & Modern 50's (4 Laps)
Lightweight SuperVintage
EuroCup and American Twins
350 Grand Prix & Ultralight SuperVintage
Formula 2 & Heavywght SuperVintage
Sidecar Finals (6 Laps)

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
no shit... i may enter under an alias.... or as a different person... mr x or whatever. wear pink or some stupid shit. things are getting kinda dull. we need to spice things up. turn the club into a wwf thing. we would get spectators then. ha ha

matt

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Aaron, see how you are...I was going to go easy on you, I've entered ULWSV and I was going to perhaps discuss the situation there. Cause...if I win that one...I win that championship...TOO...in addition to 200gp.
Now....no freakin mercy baby.
I think I know what my problem was in the rain...and it weren't da tires I don't think.
The sun will shine cause you done gone and ruined your karma.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
it could rain again.. we could change the name to the united states canoe racing assoc. or whatever

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
quote:
Aaron, see how you are...I was going to go easy on you, I've entered ULWSV and I was going to perhaps discuss the situation there. Cause...if I win that one...I win that championship...TOO...in addition to 200gp.
Now....no freakin mercy baby.
I think I know what my problem was in the rain...and it weren't da tires I don't think.
The sun will shine cause you done gone and ruined your karma.
JohnnyB
Lets hope for Sun, because if I do beat you in the rain, I'll have to hear about all winter.

If you win ULT, you better hope I'm not in 2nd because then I would still win. And also you have to take in to account Turk and Martin.

I really am hoping for Sun beause the other bike I will be riding might not be as fun to drive in the rain.

Aaron

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Aaron,
Actually all you'd have to do is come in third...we'd tie..but you have more races in the class so you'd still win the championship. If Turk or anyone else races in the class and wins, then I still lose cause 3 points would just tie me with you again.

Course your bike could blow up in the 200gp race. Even if you didn't race and someone else won and I got 2nd...it would tie me in points with you....we have the same number of races...but I think you'd still win the championship cause you'd have a win and I wouldn't.

So basically....I want your bike to blow up, and no one faster than me to race in ULWSV. Cause...you know...I'm a good sport and all that.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm actually not chasing points and if anyone beats me in either of those classes I hope its you. I'm only going to that event to race ULT and to beat John S. He has a fast bike and would have caught me with another lap or 2 in the last event, so I'm hoping even if he beats me that I will make a few good short jokes.

Aaron

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
It's looking more and more like it might rain. I'll be so pissed if it is that I just might not go.
Freakin 3 or 4 races and it rains for most of them...sick of it. Not going to pay to ride around at 50mph again. I can do that right here at home.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Your only 37 posts away from 5 stars.

Well I hope you go, I'll let you ride my bike with rain tyres.

Aaron

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Actually I think it's my stiff front end setup that dumped me crossing the transitions twice. Was talking to Marty about rain setup (he runs Dunlops too) and he said you gotta soften up the suspension in the rain. He knows I run a real stiff front...he figures that was the reason it was so loose in the wet.
But...who knows. If it's wet I'll just follow you and blow by on the last straight :)

I'll be so pissed if it's wet...serious if it's raining Sunday night and the forecast is for rain on Monday...don't expect to see me. Hopefully I can get the USCRA to tear up our entry checks that have already been mailed.
JohnnyB

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Well...at least if I don't win a championship again...I'll have five freakin stars on caferacer...I guess that's something.
JohnnyB

1 - 20 of 30 Posts