Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey tex, have you seen the laptimes for roper on his new and improved 350 aero at jennings??? he was 10 secs of the fastest pace of the 125's. i was looking at them with chris and that guy was just flying man. jb, can you post your url to the pics of the pipes and stuff like that again??

chris has been asking me about it.

later
jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, hes riding the real deal 350 aero now i guess. i heard the guy he got second to, the guy on the r5 i think, #55, has almost 70 hp comming outta that thing and he claimed roper was all over him in the corners. and he only managed to beat dave by inches. if you look at his times on mylaps, he looks lilke he would have been really competitve in v6!

check out cyclenews.com chris was telling me about it.

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, i dug it out already. if you wanna see the laps aaron turned, check it using my account if you want.

i'll email over the info.

me

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, it looks like roper was out embarressing everyone on the track again. did you see the cycle news article. spanked everyone on a aero at dayton which had been run in 18 years he claims. and judging by the photos, i dont doubt it! that thing had some old stickers on it and just looked old. pretty cool though.

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fortunately we wont have to deal with him at louden anymore!!! it shold show zach a thing or 2!!! whddya think zach?? roper on the real deal 350 in 350gp?

jc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts