Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
quote: i need to dl some more music. My ipod has had the same songs on it for the last 6 months.
iPod is a meat grinder. I can't upload new stuff fast enough to keep it fresh. Part of the problem is, too much of my music is on vinyl.

quote: Who wants to share some indie music?
What are you looking for?

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
1. Spanish Harlem Orchestra
2. Tigerros (Mexican Cumbia music, reminds me of dancin with the senoritas.
3. Jimmy Buffet Christmas CD yo ho ho and a bottle of rum, Santa is in the Caribbean........Love it!

I buy pretty much Latin music, Buffet and, yes, BAGPIPE CD's.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
1. Spanish Harlem Orchestra
2. Tigerros (Mexican Cumbia music, reminds me of dancin with the senoritas.
3. Jimmy Buffet Christmas CD yo ho ho and a bottle of rum, Santa is in the Caribbean........Love it!

I buy pretty much Latin music, Buffet and, yes, BAGPIPE CD's.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Stiff Little Fingers- Inflammable Material
Bouncing Souls
The Datsuns

The last two came with the first one, I buy all my discs used off eBay. Way too cheap to go to the store.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Stiff Little Fingers- Inflammable Material
Bouncing Souls
The Datsuns

The last two came with the first one, I buy all my discs used off eBay. Way too cheap to go to the store.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Sprinter, I've been meaning to pick up new Band of Horses for a while, but I'm not allowed to buy ANYTHING for myself this close to Christmas. Murder City Devils, and Iron & Wine = couple of bands I really like but don't own anything yet. I've got too many kids; It's tough to scrape together $15 to go buy a disc.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Sprinter, I've been meaning to pick up new Band of Horses for a while, but I'm not allowed to buy ANYTHING for myself this close to Christmas. Murder City Devils, and Iron & Wine = couple of bands I really like but don't own anything yet. I've got too many kids; It's tough to scrape together $15 to go buy a disc.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Judy, Email me an address i will send you a copy of each...Bands dont make shit off of record sales anyway.. (None of you assholes start a piracy fucking debate with me i dont care enough to argue)

----------------------------
http://www.driftalliance.com

·
Registered
149 Posts
Judy, Email me an address i will send you a copy of each...Bands dont make shit off of record sales anyway.. (None of you assholes start a piracy fucking debate with me i dont care enough to argue)

----------------------------
http://www.driftalliance.com

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
quote:
unga, did you see when qotsa played snl???

will ferrell was freakin hilarious! one of my favorite will ferrell moments for sure.

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/queens-of-the-stone-age-on-snl/2619030013
Nah, I missed that. I'm in front of my computer to damn much. Contracting sucks sometimes.

Lol... Ferrell just showed up int he video... Man, he's loving life.
I need a wig like that.

We should set up a private music sharing network...

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
quote:
unga, did you see when qotsa played snl???

will ferrell was freakin hilarious! one of my favorite will ferrell moments for sure.

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/queens-of-the-stone-age-on-snl/2619030013
Nah, I missed that. I'm in front of my computer to damn much. Contracting sucks sometimes.

Lol... Ferrell just showed up int he video... Man, he's loving life.
I need a wig like that.

We should set up a private music sharing network...

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
now thats a bitchen idea. i want all of youre music! actually, i have tons of really weird stuff. how do we do that?

you know, it seems to me that hes one of the few guys thats weird enough, but not snorting amphetamines, and drinking himself into a stew. hes just a weird ass funny dude. old school and anchorman were freakin hilarious.

jc

Edited by - joe c on Dec 18 2007 11:01:30 PM

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
now thats a bitchen idea. i want all of youre music! actually, i have tons of really weird stuff. how do we do that?

you know, it seems to me that hes one of the few guys thats weird enough, but not snorting amphetamines, and drinking himself into a stew. hes just a weird ass funny dude. old school and anchorman were freakin hilarious.

jc

Edited by - joe c on Dec 18 2007 11:01:30 PM

·
Registered
838 Posts
The Clash - London Calling (replacement copy and an all time favorite)
R.L. Burnside - Ass Pocket of Whiskey
Sheryl Crow - Greatest Hits (Christmas gift for daughter)

Cheers, Bret @ Glass from the Past

·
Registered
838 Posts
The Clash - London Calling (replacement copy and an all time favorite)
R.L. Burnside - Ass Pocket of Whiskey
Sheryl Crow - Greatest Hits (Christmas gift for daughter)

Cheers, Bret @ Glass from the Past

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
if you like band of horses, check out The Mountain Goats.

The last Wilco albumn was really good. didn't like them the first go around but i'm into like crazy now.
Another band i really like lately is French Kicks.
the last Rogue wave was really fucking good. lost my copy though. wanna trade sprinter for something?
[email protected]

'72 cb750
'75 cb750
'76 cb750

21 - 40 of 80 Posts