Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is apparently the layout for turn 1-2 for this weekend. What do you guys think? I think it is pretty crazy, and I liked our layout better!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
What do you think about using the blue cushions rather than cones, no cones to get hit and go flying around, but I rather hit the cones than the blue cushions?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After watching it a few times, I think it is going to be super tight, especially for those novice races. They do need to slow those bikes down more and that might be why the chicanes are tighter. I am going to watch tomorrow and I will be definitely watching from there!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Tuesday's track day had two chicanes one at NASCAR 1 and the other entering NASCAR 2 really low on the track so you could wack the throttle and float out towards the wall and set up your line for T3. It was even tighter than what LRRS has on this video. Granted, it was a no pass zone, we were bunched up tight in yellow and blue groups....and not much room to pass anyway. I had fun though, it was a lot like T11 and T12 transition into the nascar track...but about a third less wider.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Wow seems like some single file stuff to me.Maybe they would have been able to carry too much speed with Johnnyracers set up.That wall did loom at our 2nd chicane.I thought Jracers plan went well. This seems to on and off.Just my opinion and with a fuzzy view.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
yeah, its hard to tell, but it looks a little dangerous. in the rain its gotta suck! theres no rubber down that far on the line. i bet its slick as shit in the rain.

cones vs blue blocks? id rather hit the blue blocks. the cones sucks suck to hit. a rider in front of you cant hit a blue block and send it flying up in front of you. a block cant get tangled in your bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts