Cafe Racer Forum banner

Leathers Fit Question

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  texmawby 
#1 ·
I just bought my 3rd one piece set of leathers on ebay, the first two not fitting at all, and would like to know how they are supposed to fit.

This set, Himalaya Leathers, is good everywhere except really tight in the crotch, I can barely stand up straight, but, wehn sitting on the race bike they are fine. Is this how it should be? I didn't pay a lot for this set, and have three days to send them back if need be.

The other two times I was at the track I used my two piece, but the pants zip to the fabric lining of the coat and I don't think that is very safe--seems like the coat would ride right up and rip from the pants.

Thanks for the advice.

#13 ·
jack,

where a micro fiber shirt underneath your leathers (pants too). it will wick away sweat and make it pretty easy to slide in and out of your suit. Rev'it! sells a one-piece called the Stinger for $99.99. it has stirrups, and a zippered fly for when you gotta go. They are currently in stock and ready to ship to one of our dealers. If you need more info on where to find one ping me offlist at my yahoo account.

peace,

texy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.