Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
For Racing I have AGV. I got them from Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse, online. They were the previous years closeout. I think they were about $350. I haven't crash tested them yet but I think they will be fine.

Ken

AHRMA 412
Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
For Racing I have AGV. I got them from Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse, online. They were the previous years closeout. I think they were about $350. I haven't crash tested them yet but I think they will be fine.

Ken

AHRMA 412
Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i had vanson , but im trying out the revits now. havent been really donw on them yet. although i crashed wearing my revit jacket the other night. i dont know if i could have been wearing a t-shirt when i went down though. but i will say not a scratch or bump on me. i will say those joe rocket full gauntlet gloves suck ass. to everyone....get gloves with the rigid knuckles.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i had vanson , but im trying out the revits now. havent been really donw on them yet. although i crashed wearing my revit jacket the other night. i dont know if i could have been wearing a t-shirt when i went down though. but i will say not a scratch or bump on me. i will say those joe rocket full gauntlet gloves suck ass. to everyone....get gloves with the rigid knuckles.

jc

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
i use, and dig the Rev-It gear. i've tested mine four times now and they do they're job and still haven't even needed a repair. besides, your supporting other vintage racers who work for/own the US distribution and they support vintage racing in return. that and the gear is just damn good.

best-
tt

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
i use, and dig the Rev-It gear. i've tested mine four times now and they do they're job and still haven't even needed a repair. besides, your supporting other vintage racers who work for/own the US distribution and they support vintage racing in return. that and the gear is just damn good.

best-
tt

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Nobody can have uglier leathers than Rosko. That lightnin' bolt is scary.

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Nobody can have uglier leathers than Rosko. That lightnin' bolt is scary.

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
rosko....youre a fucking traitor. those leathers are awesome.

the freakin 350 grid is going to look like "like suzie, what are you wearing tomorrow?? well becka, i was going to wear my revit stuff. cool suzie, me too! and im going to ride my cb350! oh my gawd.....im tootally going to do that" all of course said in a valley girl voice.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
rosko....youre a fucking traitor. those leathers are awesome.

the freakin 350 grid is going to look like "like suzie, what are you wearing tomorrow?? well becka, i was going to wear my revit stuff. cool suzie, me too! and im going to ride my cb350! oh my gawd.....im tootally going to do that" all of course said in a valley girl voice.

jc

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
No Rev'it for me. I'm sticking with Vanson. Magnetic qualities tested in T2 (twice)the past few years. Heavy, durable and repairable. Yeah, Lonewolf and I will spot you guys a few pounds.
New Blue Sleeves for me this year ; ) Right BFD? I like swapping leathers every year and being an unknown.

Long live The Lightening Bolt. Those had a superhero like charm to them.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
No Rev'it for me. I'm sticking with Vanson. Magnetic qualities tested in T2 (twice)the past few years. Heavy, durable and repairable. Yeah, Lonewolf and I will spot you guys a few pounds.
New Blue Sleeves for me this year ; ) Right BFD? I like swapping leathers every year and being an unknown.

Long live The Lightening Bolt. Those had a superhero like charm to them.

Jeff

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
IF (a capital IF mind you) I do get new leathers the rainbow-lightning bolt/ candyland stripe will be grafted onto the new ones. Just keepin' it real. Perhaps I can get 'ROSKO' on the back in '77 punk/ sex pistols lettering....

I was joking to Tex that if everyone gets the rev-its we will have to bring back the old style TT back patch, just to tell each other apart.

BORN TO LURK, FORCED TO WORK.
www.NYCvinMoto.com
www.VinMoto.org

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
IF (a capital IF mind you) I do get new leathers the rainbow-lightning bolt/ candyland stripe will be grafted onto the new ones. Just keepin' it real. Perhaps I can get 'ROSKO' on the back in '77 punk/ sex pistols lettering....

I was joking to Tex that if everyone gets the rev-its we will have to bring back the old style TT back patch, just to tell each other apart.

BORN TO LURK, FORCED TO WORK.
www.NYCvinMoto.com
www.VinMoto.org

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Rumour is JAM614 will have an autograph table set up this year at select events. Look for him soon on CRIBS

Rosko- love the back patch on old suits. If I ever get a new set it will be incorporated.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts