Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as i posted before, today is the day that i leave on my wild road trip! I am super excited. I will have access to a laptop, and the way wifi is now, i am HOPING i can upload pics to you guys to document the progress. if i can't post them here, please visit my website's myspace page www.myspace.com/fightfordt. If any of you all missed that thread, i'm traveling with GNC national number 51 Steve Murray from St. Louis to LA. There is a big money race in Sedalia MO tomorrow night, and i will be playing mechanic that night, then sunday we are spending the day in Oklahoma City with the Sowders for a night of go-kart racing, fishbowl drinking and kareokeing...and i am hoping it goes in that order. after that we go west (becase we are young men) and we aint going to stop till we see the beach in Palos Verdes. There is a short track race at Tulare, then we are tucking tails and heading home. Wish us luck, we are already down one hubcap on the big white kidnapper van.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Good luck Tyler, I hope you guys tear it up out there. Drive careful, race hard. Are these AMA Hotshoe series, or WCFT? Love to see the results.

FR

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the race in sedalia is just a big money flat track race. Tulare is a new short track, so im guessing its WCFT. I have never worked with a racer on steve's level so this is exciting for me, i might make my first main as a wrench!!! hopefully the only thing we tear up out there are go-karts and play bikes, but i will try my best to keep ya'll updated!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Good luck out there! You should be proud of your opportunity, and i'm sure you will do well. springfield mile is coming up. gonna be there, too?

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Sorry, up here the dirt track racers say "tear up some dirt", or just "tear it up". I thought it was a universal thing...either way, get him in the Main!

FR

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well we rained out for the weekend! this post is coming from team suzuki flattrack head quarters in jefferson city missouri. We all went out tonight and had a very large time, and now we are tearing into some bikes and keeping the party going! heading to oklahoma city in the morning. I have gotten some really good pictures so far, so be waiting on an update of those!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts