Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
* NOT SELL IN STORE AND OTHER WEBSITE.

- Wear your passion and pride with this one-of-a-kind limited edition graphic tee!
- These limited edition shirts will only be available for a limited amount of time. Get one now, or miss out forever!
- Each shirt is 100% designed, printed, and shipped from the USA, utilizing screen printing on premium material.
- International shipping is available. Customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Please share with anyone you think would wear this!

=> ORDER HERE: https://teespring.com/cafe-riders-flag-red?site=caferacerdotnet

back.png front.png back1.png front1.png back2.png

-- ‪#‎Motorcycle‬ ‪#‎Bikers‬ ‪#‎CafeRacer‬ ‪#‎KjnStore‬

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
  • It's spam by someone who has never been on the site before,
  • The poster seems to be a candidate for ESL classes, and
  • Despite the title and description, that's a cruiser rather than a cafe-style bike.
Having said all that, I have to admit it's kind of a cool design.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
  • It's spam by someone who has never been on the site before,
  • The poster seems to be a candidate for ESL classes, and
  • Despite the title and description, that's a cruiser rather than a cafe-style bike.
Having said all that, I have to admit it's kind of a cool design.
Thanks to your comments . I am a person with great passion with cafe racer as well as you and the other members . I'm not a machine.

·
Registered
10,492 Posts
Fuck Off with your crap

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
okey, i see you not interested this one :)
Just pointing out that if you are going to hock your wares to a niche market, it helps if your thing is actually representative of that niche market.

Treating your potential market base like either you are stupid or they are stupid is not a way to sell merchandise.

No I am not interested in this, the type of bike represented is not something that caters to my actual motorcycle interests. you are better off marketing to chopper and cruiser forums.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just pointing out that if you are going to hock your wares to a niche market, it helps if your thing is actually representative of that niche market.

Treating your potential market base like either you are stupid or they are stupid is not a way to sell merchandise.

No I am not interested in this, the type of bike represented is not something that caters to my actual motorcycle interests. you are better off marketing to chopper and cruiser forums.
I am sure that the image you 're used to this T-shirt design is an image of a cafe riders . I do not understand why you can not recognize it .
This is the image I used :

·
Registered
10,492 Posts
Why have you not FUCKED OFF yet?

Zero people here want to buy a T Shirt from some random bandwagon jumping (and late to the party) asshole

·
Registered
430 Posts
What about the fact that you ripped off someone's image and pass it off as your own for profit? Nevermind the fact that it's a fucking cruiser, are you even an American? I think even the dumbest "cafe" enthusiast can see you are full of shit.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Why have you not FUCKED OFF yet?

Zero people here want to buy a T Shirt from some random bandwagon jumping (and late to the party) asshole
Take comfort in the thought , no need to show it here . yOU DON'T LIKE IT THAT SO OK!

What about the fact that you ripped off someone's image and pass it off as your own for profit? Nevermind the fact that it's a fucking cruiser, are you even an American? I think even the dumbest "cafe" enthusiast can see you are full of shit.
I buy from shutterstock.com NOT RIP!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
I am sure that the image you 're used to this T-shirt design is an image of a cafe riders . I do not understand why you can not recognize it .
This is the image I used :
That is a cruiser motorcycle, NOT a cafe racing motorcycle. Not even a little bit. Your ignorance of your subject matter is impossible to ignore when you highlight it like that.

·
Registered
10,492 Posts
You are adding nothing of meaning to this site.
LEAVE.

Can get a shirt any place.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Okay guys, I just started to learn about this field . And I'm just trying to sell my products .
If you do not like it just ignores it . No need to write the rough mature in this topic .

1 - 20 of 35 Posts