Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
I'm looking for a CB350T or 360T somewhere in South western Ont. I'm not to concerned about the condition of the body work, paint, seat etc. but I would like a some what problem free motor. I found a good one on Autotrader but it's out by Ottawa. I'd like to find something a little closer if possible.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Catboy says Millington is an hour from Detroit.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Hey McB, I'm in London too, Pond Mills area. Where abouts are you?
This is my 350 race bike.

If tomorrow really is the first day of the rest of my life....does that mean all the shit I do today can't be held against me?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey

I live around Oxford and Quebec area. I'm really pretty new to this. I've been into Vespa's and Lambretta's for ages, but bikes are kinda a new thing to me. I guess it's just a natural progression. Very cool bike by the way. What tank is that. I like those rearsets too.

Jay

·
Registered
602 Posts
It's off a 400F. Go to the main forum, click on Vintage Racing, then click on Mosport. Full specs on the bike and a couple more pictures. The rear sets are from an early 90's CBR600 on home made adapter plates.
Get hold of me if you want to come over some time and check out the bike.
[email protected]

BANDIT

If tomorrow really is the first day of the rest of my life....does that mean all the shit I do today can't be held against me

Edited by - Bandit on Aug 27 2006 11:38:35 PM

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi,

Not sure if you're interested but I have a 1974 360T that I would like to get rid of. It ran last year but I haven't played with it at all since I got my cb450 on the road.

I'm in the waterloo Area.

e-mail me at [email protected] if you think you might be interested.

Best Regards

Jay

1 - 10 of 10 Posts