Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://motodope.tumblr.com/

Basically it's a website with pictures of motorcycles and motorcycle activities.

Also partially an answer to the hot girls on hotter bikes request.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Happens again, pic 3 stolen from Caferacer.net. Aaron used to work with the guy, Dan Riley.

JD

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Why is it lame?

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Why is it lame?

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
the photos rotate. one of my photos is stolen from here too. thats one i supplied to aaron from my friend bob. be nice if they credited the pics or asked permission. thieves. but then again, how much shit is up on here thats stolen from other places? but then again, this is a bulletin board, not a website. i guess you cant control what people post. whatever. i have an original print. big whoop. and bob gave his permission to put the pics up.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
the photos rotate. one of my photos is stolen from here too. thats one i supplied to aaron from my friend bob. be nice if they credited the pics or asked permission. thieves. but then again, how much shit is up on here thats stolen from other places? but then again, this is a bulletin board, not a website. i guess you cant control what people post. whatever. i have an original print. big whoop. and bob gave his permission to put the pics up.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
ps, the photo is late 50's form gunstock when they ran the tt course there durng the nationals week. its the one of the crashed bike and the guys picking it up out of the grass.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
ps, the photo is late 50's form gunstock when they ran the tt course there durng the nationals week. its the one of the crashed bike and the guys picking it up out of the grass.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
twin engned triumph drag bike is from here too. thats mine also. also shot at laconia around the same time as the tt pic.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
twin engned triumph drag bike is from here too. thats mine also. also shot at laconia around the same time as the tt pic.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
and another mosport one. haha.....

but the cutie on the cb350 is on there too!

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
and another mosport one. haha.....

but the cutie on the cb350 is on there too!

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
joe, it's probably your website and you forgot about it.

tex

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
joe, it's probably your website and you forgot about it.

tex

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I didn't realize there was copyrighted materials here, disregard.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts