Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure where to post "LOOKING FOR PARTS" posts. If this is wrong please let me know and I'll move it.
Desperately trying to find 1980-1981 Suzuki TS250 Stator and chain cover (Left Side). There are tone of Clutch Cover (Right Side) parts out there - but NOTHING for the stator.
If anyone knows of someone parting out an old Suzuki or you have one - let's try and work something out.
Trying to build a desert sled out of this cool little bike.
Thanks!

-Steve

·
Registered
5,996 Posts
That's because they are fragile as eggs and hang way out beyond the bash plate where they get hit easy.

I'll look for one next time I'm at the scrap yard.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great, thank you - TrialsRider.

·
Registered
5,996 Posts
If you could move the swingarm pivot point closer to the countershaft sprocket and upgraded the swingarm to a nice lightweight longer modern one,
she might work a heck of a lot better.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you could move the swingarm pivot point closer to the countershaft sprocket and upgraded the swingarm to a nice lightweight longer modern one,
she might work a heck of a lot better.
I hear you. This is basically a "learner" bike for my wife. Not really going to get the kind of use as it would with an experienced rider. I just don't want that stator exposed out in the desert or get her lace or lag caught in that sprocket.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts