Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm setting up my XJ650 as a cafe style racer for USCRA and I'm wondering what is the best place to get a seat. I've found airtech, are there other/better sources I should check out?
Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Have you checked out glass from the past? They've got some good vintage bike parts including race seats.

simon01

·
Registered
118 Posts
can you guys post actual links? I've found a few on ebay..

1978 Yamaha XS400. Stock for now.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Maybe I'm just a dumb newb, but where do I find tannermatic stuff? I tried googling it and came up with nothing.

The best kind of justice is angry mob justice.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just found this place. Seat doesnt look too bad and if they can actually pull it off for $175 i would say it is worth it.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
We've been warned that Tanner's stuff is for real racers. I'm not, but I am looking for a good seat for my cb350. Can I put a Tannermatic seat on my street bike - it's got gay clubmans on it.

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
i'll post a pic of my sweet ass tannermatic seat on my new cb350 streetbike (and it has clubmans on it).....

piss off haters!

texy

·
Registered
118 Posts
posting pictures on a web forum is not hard.

Go to a site like www.imageshack.us

Upload your pictures.

It will give you a bunch of different codes that you just copy and paste in here. Just use one of the codes, usually the one that uses the with a URL in here[/img ] (without the spaces) tags.

1978 Yamaha XS400. Stock for now.

Edited by - ZMan on Aug 23 2007 7:01:07 PM

Edited by - ZMan on Aug 23 2007 7:01:35 PM

1 - 16 of 16 Posts