Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey you lot!
I just saw this on another forum. The text is meant for us North of the border types, but the chick is on your side of the bridge:D
No affiliation, just passing on a good deal.

I've been wanting to pick up some Dzus fasteners for a LONG time but could never justify the $10/fastener that Parts Canada wants for them. Doing some internet searching I ran across a site run by some racer chick, www.kurveygirl.com. I started putting through an order of 10 fasteners for use with OEM body work for $30. I got to the screen dealing with shipping and noticed that her only way of shipping to Canada was via Fed-Ex. So, I promptly cancelled my order and emailed her my concerns about dealing with Fed-ex or UPS for international shipping (how my $30 order would probably end up over $100); and how I vastly prefer USPS. Well, not 2 hours later she emails me saying she updated the site and has added USPS shipping to Canada. Talk about customer service. So, I just wanted to throw a plug out there for Julie and her website; if you're looking for Dzus fasteners for OEM Plastic bodywork OR Fiberglass Race body work, she's got 'em. Amazing customer service and awesome prices.

www.kurveygirl.com

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey manx, I just clicked on the link in my post and it took me straight to her opening page and within a second or two took me to the main page. When you click on the link do you let it sit for a while. Don't know what you ISP speed is, but I've got Rogers Extreme and there is hardly any waiting time for the re-direct.
So, after all that, I guess my answer is no. ;);)
Here's the direct link to the shop
http://www.kurveygirl.com/shop/
Hope that works for ya.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Here's what I get:

Fatal error: error traversing database - perhaps it is corrupt? in /home/gothicbe/public_html/kurveygirl/shop/includes/geoip.inc on line 416

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Weird man, just don't understand it, fuckin' 'puters.
Well, you can try this link then, it takes you right to the page where the DZUS fastners are located.
http://kurveygirl.com/shop/index.php?cPath=25&osCsid=e707434efde7dfbae89e43f37a2c4395

Only other thing I can think of is you have your computers security set too high, just guessing.
One thing you can try is, open up the tab that says tools at the top of your screen, click on internet options, click on security, click on trusted sites, it should now show the word sites somewhere, type in the address, or copy and paste www.kurveygirl.com, click ADD and your computer should accept the site.

That's all I got, Graham

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

This is KurveyGirl and I noticed the problem manxman is having. I have replaced the geoip.inc file with a newer one, it seems the worlds countries change. If manxman still has problems, please send me a PM.

Thank you for letting me know when my website acts up.

KG/Julie

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
what is an 85 degree valve stem?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts