Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
I agree that the web address should be on there, the only thing is that adding 'lloydvintage.com' is redundant. Like leo said, work in just '.com', and probably in a different type style, so as not to appear part of the logo.

I would also like to see the type larger and off the edge a little, with the cycle image smaller. White space is not your enemy, contrary to popular belief.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
I agree that the web address should be on there, the only thing is that adding 'lloydvintage.com' is redundant. Like leo said, work in just '.com', and probably in a different type style, so as not to appear part of the logo.

I would also like to see the type larger and off the edge a little, with the cycle image smaller. White space is not your enemy, contrary to popular belief.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
I'd like you to get Judey to draw you a troll with a German infantry helmet with one of those spikes on it or a horn protruding on Tex's blue CB350 racebike wearing a leather jacket that says LV.com on the back either eating pie or chasing a small child.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
I'd like you to get Judey to draw you a troll with a German infantry helmet with one of those spikes on it or a horn protruding on Tex's blue CB350 racebike wearing a leather jacket that says LV.com on the back either eating pie or chasing a small child.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
If your web address is lloydvintage.com, then I don't really see the need to add .com to the logo as most people would either do a google search on the name or type that address anyway.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
If your web address is lloydvintage.com, then I don't really see the need to add .com to the logo as most people would either do a google search on the name or type that address anyway.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
if these are in the boxes of someone who already purchased it would be redundant to .com them.

the final sticker does have the image moved up a bit to keep the "lloyd vintage" from hitting the edge.

smaller bike is probably in order especially now thinking about the size. the LV is going to be quite small. hmmm.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
if these are in the boxes of someone who already purchased it would be redundant to .com them.

the final sticker does have the image moved up a bit to keep the "lloyd vintage" from hitting the edge.

smaller bike is probably in order especially now thinking about the size. the LV is going to be quite small. hmmm.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
quote:Originally posted by coreyjdl

if these are in the boxes of someone who already purchased
Then you should have several like when they used to put toys in cereal.

One with the Union Jack as the background.

One with a crest mimicking the Ramones'.

One with a maltese cross with skulls and flames.

Have these three outnumber the troll sticker at least ten to one making it the ultimate prize.

Offer a discount to any WERA/AHMRA racer that puts a sticker on his bike and sends you a pic suitable for website.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
quote:Originally posted by coreyjdl

if these are in the boxes of someone who already purchased
Then you should have several like when they used to put toys in cereal.

One with the Union Jack as the background.

One with a crest mimicking the Ramones'.

One with a maltese cross with skulls and flames.

Have these three outnumber the troll sticker at least ten to one making it the ultimate prize.

Offer a discount to any WERA/AHMRA racer that puts a sticker on his bike and sends you a pic suitable for website.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts