Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i made it all the way back to kentucky from California! It was a hell of a trip, lots of stories and experiences but after driving for 19 hours straight yesterday, im pretty beat down at work this morning. when i get my pics sent to me, i'll post them up over on my site and shoot you guys a link. I missed you all while i was internetless and other than my trip to century motorcycles, i didnt see a single cafe bike while i was in the LA area. I did however see a Duck Hypermotard that was hella cool!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome back man, glad you had a safe trip back. Can't wait to see the pics, I loves seeing photos from big events.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Pic's will be cool, but how'd you guys do?
Welcome back.

FR

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh man do i have pics too!! we broke down in Albaquerque (or however you spell that towns name) and took some photos modeling some fantastic looking western wear...stayed in Oklahoma City with the President of "Aide To Injured Riders" (AIR) and went to the memorial and stuff while we were in town. in California we went to oakley headquarters, got the behind the scenes tours (no cameras allowed unfortunately) but i did snap pics of a bike they built with a hubless rear wheel. I took pictures of Suzuki's factory flattrack facility in Missouri (we crashed there last saturday night) and Also took pictures inside of Legendary Tuner, Jim Kelley's shop in Gardena. Sunday we went to a flat track musuem up in fresno. Eddie Mulder, Joe Leonard, Digger Helm, Rod Lake, Johnny Murphree, they were all in attendance. I think i snapped like 200 photos or something stupid like that, so i'll just post the link up.

oh yeah, we rained out in missouri and didnt race, finished 4th saturday in tulare behind henry whiles, brandon bunch and chad cose after struggling with set up and riding a bike steve had never been on before. He was 10th after 10 laps, and in his own words he "took the streamers off the handlebars and went to work" and ended up making some money...good times

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 2smokeTyler

oh yeah, we rained out in missouri and didnt race, finished 4th saturday in tulare behind henry whiles, brandon bunch and chad cose after struggling with set up and riding a bike steve had never been on before. He was 10th after 10 laps, and in his own words he "took the streamers off the handlebars and went to work" and ended up making some money...good times
That's awesome! Nothing like working with a pro.

FR

1 - 5 of 5 Posts