that is right, after over 6 months of building, i got to take my first ride on the bike yesterday! It shifts awesome, the clutch wasn't frozen or anything, and then it was time for me to hit the country road. the kick starter doesn't work because it hits the rear sets (i haven't bent it yet) so i bumped started it (they bump start sooooo easy!) and headed off. i went for a quick ride, hit 70mph, and figured out really quick that my rear brakes weren't working like they should. i turned around, headed back to the shop and was complaining about how it wouldn't clean out...when i realized i left the choke on. so i went out for another spin with the choke off and it ran better, but still super rich from 3-8k. the brake is a problem with my mounting plate. it is flexing too much to let me get a lot of power on the master cylinder, so we are making a backing plate for that, and i'm going to go by the shop to get jets. everybody told me that with the pods and chambers that i would need a 220-240 main jet, the largest i had was 200. well, i found out yesterday that 115's came out of it (it was bone stock before it was given to me) so we are going to go to a 160 jet and see if that is about right. but it was sooo awesom to be on the bike. all systems are go other than the rear brake. the fork dives a bit much for my taste, but some pre-load spacers will cure that i think. even though i'm not done with the bike, i just wanted to thank everybody here for the support, suggestions, comments and tips that i needed during my build. you guys played a big part in this build. i'll try to get pics of me riding the bike when i go pick up the bike this week.