Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Make me a moderator and I'll dispose of those pesky spams.
Cause I'm online like ten times a day.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
yeah, me too. so he signed me back on. i deleted it already.

jeremy, i cant delete that user though.

me

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I agree let Branson have a set of keys ...he is up early too!!!

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
jb
you got my vote if you can keep the latest interloper (intercourser) off this reasonabley wholesome asset (caferacer) in a world of online loosers who can't develope actual human contact and resort to manual self contact with the aid of exploited people. sorry for the run on.
prudishly,
parks

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd get rid of those folks pronto.....but don't go dis'in manual self contact (MSC) :)
JohnnyB

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
read my message...i only have a problem when the exploited come into play (pun accidental). doing your own thing doesn't hurt anyone.
parks

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
"I'm in charge here!" A.H.

For those young'uns who might not know what he said, never mind thought or did...or who he is/was

FR

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
From wikipedia:

quote:
<center>
</center>

In January 1981, Haig was tapped by Reagan to be Secretary of State and he began confirmation hearings before the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations. Much of the hearing focused on Haig's role during Watergate. Haig was easily confirmed by a Senate vote of 93-6.

Haig resigned abruptly in July 1982. His desire to be the so-called "vicar" of American foreign policy, in emulation of his mentor Henry Kissinger, did not mesh well with Ronald Reagan, who had his own ideas about foreign policy. It was also said that Nancy Reagan did not like him. A military hawk, Haig caused some alarm with his suggestion that a "nuclear warning shot" in Europe might be effective in deterring the Soviet Union. His tenure as Secretary of State was often characterized by his clashes with the more moderate Defense Secretary, Caspar Weinberger.

In 1981, after the March 30 assassination attempt on Reagan, Haig asserted before reporters that "I'm in control here" as a result of Reagan's hospitalization. The quotation became seen as an attempt by Haig to exceed his authority.
Assasination attempts and bids for supreme power aside, if Branson becomes a kapo, who's gonna play his Caspar?

Honda go sideways!

Edited by - krapfever on Feb 15 2007 2:38:17 PM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts