Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Make More Putts

Make More Putts! The modern putting stroke, as advocated by many of today's teachers, is robbing the average golfer of their natural touch and feel. In order make more putts, we need to dispel the myth that the hands and wrists should be locked - to do so you can simply turn to any number of sports or activities.
Why, when in all other sports are we told to relax our muscles, are we told to hold them rigid with the putting stroke? It is with our hands, wrists, and fingers that we hold the putter in golf. Locking them out can only breed tension - and with tension, those tricky four foot putts become even more difficult. If you have http://www.hotgolfbuy.com/goods-577-Callaway+Ft+Hybrid.html you can control your golf ball much better .By eliminating this tension, your feel muscles will awaken, you will be in tune with the putter, and you will make a much higher percentage of your putts.
The current method of putting taught by most professionals is doing more harm than good. It is imperative that you relax your hands, soften your grip, and employ your "feel" muscles. Your grip on the putter shouldn't be so tight that somebody couldn't pull it right out of your hands. Golfers prefer to use best golf clubs a http://www.hotgolfbuy.com/goods-5-Callaway+FT-9+Driver.html .Most golfers grip the club so tight, they couldn't possibly feel it tracking back and through.By softening the grip, your hands will be far more in tune with the putter, and receptive to impact You will Make More Putts! .

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
My putter tends to work better when gripped tightly.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I was hoping he would come back and ask about my driver.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
i have a tigershark on my big oak torpedo (one of Curreys first 5 models he released) and a Winn AVS Jumbo on my Big Oak Boston A 1-0f-1 custom i had him built. i got him to turn an aerospace aluminum hosel that added 13g of swing weight and got rid of the double bend shaft that it came with, and had it bent to about 22 or 23* lie angle so i could stand more upright over the ball. also got an alignment dot stamped on the crown. anything inside 8 feet might as well be in the cup.

oh shit, this isnt an actual golf thread?

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I thought it was a thinly veiled male enhancement ad?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Almost everyone Enjoys Coach Handbags - Here's The best way to Discover Them

What lady doesn't really like purchasing a new handbag? Every single lady is different, since each needs different types of characteristics. The modern woman needs a compartment for her cellphone, though the older generation may need a compartment for alter. Whichever sort of purse a girl prefers, getting a named model 1 in a discounted price tag is merely heaven. You will discover shops that cater to those kinds of purse buyers and even people with a extra fat wallet will still go there to receive a great cut price.Coach Purse outlets certainly are a spot to check out obtain the most wanted purses. Celebs want them, the elite want them, and even teenage women want them. This really is mainly because Mentor is among the most regarded names <strong><a href="http://www.longchampsstore.com/longchamp-backpack-c-2.html" title="longchamp backpack">longchamp backpack</a></strong> within the manner environment.The founder was inspired to produce the handbags from considering <strong><a href="http://www.longchampsstore.com/" title="longchamp">longchamp</a></strong> the material of the baseball glove. He figured which the materials would be ideal to get a adaptable, yet fashionable product or service. Due to the fact its conception, this handbag as been manufactured in the selection of designs, colours, and supplies that have caught the eyes and hearts of girls all over the world.Coach Shops were very first opened around 50 years back and have been household owned workshops. Since that time, the shops have risen from some retailers and six workmen, to 300 retailers within the US alone. The retailers use multi-channel distribution techniques and plan to open extra merchants internationally during the coming <strong><a href="http://www.longchampsstore.com/" title="longchamp bags">longchamp bags</a></strong> many years. You may also obtain <strong><a href="http://www.longchampbagstore.com/longchamp-darshan-tote-c-4.html" title="longchamp tote">longchamp tote</a></strong> Mentor merchandise in finer shops and boutiques.Currently, the headquarters are situated in NY and is particularly a publicly traded business (inventory exchange symbol COH). Additionally they have workplaces in Japan, and nineteen other nations.Mentor Purse Outlets now function women's equipment (wallets, cosmetic conditions, shoes, bracelets, scarves, belts, hats, sunglasses, key rings, charms, and watches), and travel items (luggage, totes, briefcases, and planners).Not only does the company present women's collections, in addition they cater to guys and babies too. But only for enjoyable, lets discuss regarding the handbags offered from Coach.Signature Stripe StyleThe Reversible Journey Tote attributes an interior pocket, tag for baggage, leather trim, and jacquard material. It comes in brass and khaki shades, and both deep red or deep blue hues. This tote sells for $400.Soho StyleThe Metallic Hobo encompasses a cell phone pocket, dusted suede with leather trim, and even more. This hobo arrives in brass and gold hues, and retails for $500.Hampton Weekend Style
The Scarf Print Demi characteristics an exterior pocket, zip prime fastener, signature scarf fabric with suede and leather-based trim. This demi goes for $200.You'll find much much more gorgeous purses out there on the web or within the outlet. So halt by, or level and click, you may come across some thing you prefer!

·
Registered
23,288 Posts
wow.....spam in a spam thread!!!! that is like a double rainbow coming out a unicorn's ass - you never see that!

I wonder if we are watching the rare "Bot" mating ritual where one bot picks up the vaginal scent of the other bot and tries to woo her by presenting with his own spam.....let's wait it out and see if they make a baby.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts