Cafe Racer Forum banner

2041 - 2060 of 2218 Posts

·
Registered
23,302 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
The bike itself is awesome. I dont mind loud colors, in fact I hate black on a bike, its overdone. I could even handle the pink, it's the words "pink princess" printed on the side that gets me lol

·
Registered
23,302 Posts
The bike itself is awesome. I dont mind loud colors, in fact I hate black on a bike, its overdone. I could even handle the pink, it's the words "pink princess" printed on the side that gets me lol
that's the part I like best!!!! It isn't as funny without it.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I sent that link to my buddy. He plays shows with one of these.
hebonsuozxkg7ahioryl.jpg

·
Registered
1,315 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Prime example of "tearing it down and build it before you even know if it will run" syndrome. Transmission issue? Good time to find that out is after it's all pretty and painted. Shortened forks? Screw suspension! It's gotta have that stance. Jetting? Ain't got time for any of that! Spent too much time "hand hammering knee dents" in the tank! Functionality? Pfffft. Who cares I'll only ride it 15 miles after I build it!

when will these people move on to a hobby where functionality isn't as critical? ......like maybe, building expiramental aircraft?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
QUOTE=8ball;548913]Prime example of "tearing it down and build it before you even know if it will run" syndrome. Transmission issue? Good time to find that out is after it's all pretty and painted. Shortened forks? Screw suspension! It's gotta have that stance. Jetting? Ain't got time for any of that! Spent too much time "hand hammering knee dents" in the tank! Functionality? Pfffft. Who cares I'll only ride it 15 miles after I build it!

when will these people move on to a hobby where functionality isn't as critical? ......like maybe, building expiramental aircraft?[/QUOTE]

I CAN SEE IT NOW i am at an airport after all but some spode inherits an airplane but what he really wants to do is buy his uncle's dairy
he figures good money to be had taking up sightseers
if only the plane would look cooler,meaner
so he takes of the wing struts hell those are just for skydivers to hang from
and he cuts 3 ft off the top of the rudder
all the while still wondering how to change the stance
the last thing our plane modder does is hand paint a catchy phrase on the nose ,nose art
it reads
gonna buy the farm
and indeed he does and leaves a smoking hole in a nearby marijauna patch

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
5 grand!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well fuck me dead, at least the gentleman in question obviously has a optimistic outlook on life......
Add a few extra dollars for some rattle can to paint that turd and you got a deal lol

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I'm confused by all the tubing that looks to be running to drain straight on the ground. Do the Carb bowls just have bad seals and drip constantly? And the drains on the back of the seat? I assume he has the battery hidden in there?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I'm confused by all the tubing that looks to be running to drain straight on the ground. Do the Carb bowls just have bad seals and drip constantly? And the drains on the back of the seat? I assume he has the battery hidden in there?
If he does has overflow problems you would think he would at least keep it away from the open header.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
... And the drains on the back of the seat? I assume he has the battery hidden in there?
CB750 was a dry sump engine, the pipes are oil lines headed for the oil tank that has been relocated to the seat hump. ... will serve to keep his bum bum nice and toasty warm in heavy summer traffic.

2041 - 2060 of 2218 Posts