Cafe Racer Forum banner

2081 - 2100 of 2218 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Quote Originally Posted by Geeto67 View Post
you know...I've seen worse. I am actually not repulsed by the hack job hardtail on that thing or the animal foot trap pegs. But $2500-$3500 (depending on where he is in "reassembly") that dude can blow me, twice.

Call me cheap if you like.
I'd do it twice for a grand, and a packet of pork scratchings.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,537 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Posting this here, but frankly the more I look at it the more okay I am with it.

View attachment 68865

Kz440 hardtail chopper - $2200 (Kansas city)
i dunno sure it looks cool but its pretty much not ridable in any sense of the word
i guess if you don't mind riding around in the same squat as a drunk chick squatting a pee hanging onto a low branch at a river kegger party
but i digress and i deffile you to miss all the holes in the road yer gonna break a tailbone on crap bikes like that and the whole time you'll be yanking on the fucking handlebars cause it fucking sucks to ride steaming piles of shit like that

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
jeezus that's what you see when looking up deathtrap
these cunts that build this shit need to be forced to ride one at an average pace on a narrow,bumpy,curvy,downhill mountain road
It has the typical "low miles since rebuilt" line in the ad. Like that is a selling point. I read that line as "Since I built it, I realized it SUCKS to ride!"

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Restored Honda CB750K Cafe Racer Motorcycle 1979 - $11000 (Addison, IL)

Crook. I like it.
Poster boy for What Not To Do. Pretty much every stereotypically unadvisable mod in one package.

"Restored"? ...Mr. Honda will come haunt him for implying that ever rolled out of his factory like that.

·
Registered
9 Posts
That is so horrible- if the link doesn't work just stick it in Uk ebay.

I bought the first, and my last, copy of that Built magazine. Stuffed with crap like this. Full of guys with the obligatory beard talking pseudo arty bollocks. In another life, or perhaps the same one, they'd be selling you hilariously bad abstract paintings....

£12.5k!!! No thanks, I'll pass on that Ducati, sell me that born again BMW instead. Why are those guys in white coats putting my jacket on the wrong way round......?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
good god the mind reels! all this shit is built by one lobotomised entity !!i just was not aware it had infected the british isles, god help us all ,it is a deep deep black hole of blank ,human spirit vacant ,madness,pure insanity,as far as i can tell it,s the handheld "device" what has permanertly poisined a billion minds
"device" is what they called the first a bomb
apple=pure evil

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
good god the mind reels! all this shit is built by one lobotomised entity !!i just was not aware it had infected the british isles, god help us all ,it is a deep deep black hole of blank ,human spirit vacant ,madness,pure insanity,as far as i can tell it,s the handheld "device" what has permanertly poisined a billion minds
"device" is what they called the first a bomb
apple=pure evil
A year or two ago I went to a BBQ at a local bike shop. Got chatting (briefly) to the bloke who runs this website CALI CAFE ? Inglorious Motorcycles
Yes he had beard, and was wearing an open face lid.
Apparantly he manages to make a living out of doing this sort of thing.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
the moron who did that deed dirty to that bmw did not care for my critique
first his response and then my original comments [h=1]New message from: kevils-speed-shop (56)[/h]What Gives you the right to pass judgment on my Work?, Your just a Jealous Twat!, Why don't you go and Fuck Yourself Ken Fucking N-----on you yank Cunt!, you Yank Cunts are all the Same a Bunch of Inbreed assholes That Think you Know Better!, well you have not got a clue just like your stupid President ha ha !, USA Going to hell in a hand cart !!, god Bless America Ha Ha !!! wankers !!!

what is it with all you morons you build something that performs far below the standard machine has no design savvy or aesthetic
i had no idea the stupidity had migrated to britain
is it just insanity from your leaders flooding your country with human bombs ?
have you ever realized all you are doing is copying other piss poor performing abortions
have you not got an individual creative thought of your own ? ,its like all these crap bikes are built by the same lobotomised entity
ffs a retarded 3 rd grader could do better at least he would use his own mind

2081 - 2100 of 2218 Posts