Cafe Racer Forum banner

2161 - 2180 of 2216 Posts

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
They are. He's posted on an yamaha triples forum. He just went the extra mile and bought some in Ohlins yellow with stickers. I've internet spoke with him a couple occasions...
What a terrible person

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I think he was being sarcastic with the $25K price after everyone was low balling him.

I'm still curious about how much he wanted for it realistically.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I don't think those are the same shocks.... Simila, but not quite. I see rebound and compression adjusters
Capture1.JPG
Capture.JPG

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
The ad is gone, someone must have snapped it up...probably hangin' 'bove the mantle right now.

Used and Chinese parts on a ?mile, shaft drive bike with a nicely stretched gas tank. Is it $6000?

·
Registered
25 Posts
The market is strange. I think you could sell anything for almost any price if the right eyes see it. There are some 40-50 year olds out there with deep pockets and they want the 70s stuff. They want it and they pay. It's not just motorcycles it's home decor, clothing, etc. It's the new trend.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
◀ prev next ▶

x prohibited[SUP][?][/SUP] Posted 3 days ago
print [h=2][/h][h=2]mechanic gonna score big. 2008 Vulcan 900 Custom - $2000 (wrightsville)[/h][h=2][/h]

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)

2008 kawasaki vulcan 900

condition: fair
fuel: gas
paint color: red
title status: clean
transmission: manual

more ads by this user

I love my bike but am going to move to New Orleans and can't take it with me. It's currnently broken and don't have the time and money to get it fixed before I go so someone is going to make out like a bandit. It's a Kawasaki Vulcan 900 custom..awesome bike.
It developed a misfire the last time I rode it. I was going to check plugs (have the new ones) and hope it was just a fouled plug. Also needs new seat (dry rot) and a reflector on front forks. Has a 3 inch key scratch on gas tank. After market mirrors are rusted a bit. Selling for 2K as is. Dealership offered if I drop it off, they fix it up, sell it for me at $4,800 and give me 2K. So I sell it to you "as is" and you can fix it for less, or I give it to the dealership. Call me if interested in any way.

the image loader is not working. Its a cool ass red bike with black decaling on the tank. Kinda dirty but will clean up nice. text me and I can send some pictures. Will update post as soon as image loader is working.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6562004931
posted: 3 days ago
email to friend
♥ best of [SUP][?][/SUP]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
◀ prev next ▶

x prohibited[SUP][?][/SUP] Posted 3 days ago
print [h=2][/h][h=2]1981 Cb750 custom dohc cafe racer - $5500 (New freedom)[/h][h=2][/h]

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)

Honda Cb750c

fuel: gas
transmission: manual

1981 cb750 custom cafe racer. Completely tore down and rebuilt except motor. Runs like new.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6561849884
posted: 3 days ago
email to friend
♥ best of [SUP][?][/SUP]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/mcy/d/urban-assault-machine/6608550088.html

Urban Assault Machine - $17500

[The time has come to put this Droog Moto Monster up for sale! This bike has been a blast to build and ride. We have owned this bike since 2015 and has been nothing but kick ass fun. The 850cc triple is a beast of a motor paired up Yamaha's advanced ride modes and our mods has re-introduced this bike on a new level.

We are an online custom motorcycle company that builds and specializes in bikes built for the modern apocalypse. They are raw and exposed machines meant to get you anywhere, anytime. This FZ-09 is just that, it features a 2" suspension lift increasing ground clearance to tackle the roughest terrain. The chunky Continental TKC80 tires are killer on and off the pavement and carve along corners very smoothly.

This bike was recently at the Handbuilt Motorcycle Show in Austin, Texas and blew people away by the robust size of it and how aggressive it looks. We are offering FREE US SHIPPING on this build to your nearest port for pickup and a credit to our international buyers which will save you hundreds of dollars. Bike has a clean and clear title in our name and is ready to kick up mud and take you out of the city limits! Shoot us an email call or text to inquire and make sure to check out our site for more pictures and details! Thanks for looking

NO dealer fees or tax included, price you see is what you pay!

2161 - 2180 of 2216 Posts