Cafe Racer Forum banner

2181 - 2200 of 2225 Posts

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
OMG if I hear about this modern apocalypse one more time! :mad: Children! "apocalypse" literally means the end of all things.
"tires are killer on and off the pavement" <- lol is nice to see some truth in advertising.

Is it just me or does that bike look like a Grom

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
1980 Honda CX500 Cafe/Brat custom - $3200 (Surfside)

image 1 of 5

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)

1980 Honda CX500

condition: excellent
engine displacement (CC): 500
fuel: gas
paint color: black
title status: clean
transmission: manual

Honda CX500 custom! Wanna stand out from the crowd? Then this bike is for you.

What's new:
Tires, brakes, rear shocks, mufflers, air cleaners, battery, seat, lighting, paint...

Engine and trans are in good shape and runs great. Rides and shifts very well.
Drivetrain is essentially stock so VERY reliable.

Priced at $3,200 OBO
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6713964447
posted: a day ago
email to friend
♥ best of [SUP][?][/SUP]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

ion), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
the chain tensioner good lord that alone shows an a very deep level of ignorance that the moron applied to this bike <br>
and unless that bag on the front is only air filled it cannot be there <br>
the list of fails goes on and on <br>
raised rear dropped front with lots of unsprung weight <br>
this bike enables you to become a ragdoll tossed hard if thats what yer into<br>let me dihgrterss besides thfact the tensioner will crash into the swinger anywhere near or vapproching full bump <br>IT DOES ASBSOLUTELY NOTHING IN REGARDS TO CHAIN SLACK <br>i shall digress <br>as soon as power is transmitted thru the chain going forward as a motorcycle usually does <br>t he transmission of power simply overcomes the rollers position driving it down even closer to swinger all the while allowing full uncrontrolled slack on the lower chain run
HILARIOOUS

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
the chain tensioner good lord that alone shows an a very deep level of ignorance that the moron applied to this bike <br>
and unless that bag on the front is only air filled it cannot be there <br>
the list of fails goes on and on <br>
raised rear dropped front with lots of unsprung weight <br>
this bike enables you to become a ragdoll tossed hard if thats what yer into<br>let me dihgrterss besides thfact the tensioner will crash into the swinger anywhere near or vapproching full bump <br>IT DOES ASBSOLUTELY NOTHING IN REGARDS TO CHAIN SLACK as soon as power is transmitted thru the chain going forward as a motorcycle usually does <br>t he transmission of power simply overcomes the rollers position driving it down even closer to swinger all the while allowing full uncrontrolled slack on the lower chain run
HILARIOOUS

2181 - 2200 of 2225 Posts