·
Registered
2,952 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/mcy/2371389039.html

"1970 Honda CL350 Street Scrambler (rare) - $1800

I bought this bike about 5 years ago and loved riding it around the city. Always got a lot of compliments and heads turned. This was Honda's attempt in the 60's to produce a dual purpose bike using the legendary CB Framset, they raised and perferated the pipes, put rider cross bars and dual purpose tires in addition to a greater travel suspension. This is a rare rare bike.

Overall there is a little rust and pitting on the fenders (original chrome) and some discoloration on the paint from likely weathering. There is a two knuckle size dent in the tank. I have replacement clutch lever, light casings, shifter pegs that I will include with purchase.

This bike will make a really sick cafe project especially because it is so rare.

I need to take pix today but google 1970 CL 350 so you can atleast see the style of this bike cause it's awesome.
First come first serve. "

I didn't realize how rare they were. lol

·
Registered
148 Posts
http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/mcy/2371389039.html

"1970 Honda CL350 Street Scrambler (rare) - $1800

I bought this bike about 5 years ago and loved riding it around the city. Always got a lot of compliments and heads turned. This was Honda's attempt in the 60's to produce a dual purpose bike using the legendary CB Framset, they raised and perferated the pipes, put rider cross bars and dual purpose tires in addition to a greater travel suspension. This is a rare rare bike.

Overall there is a little rust and pitting on the fenders (original chrome) and some discoloration on the paint from likely weathering. There is a two knuckle size dent in the tank. I have replacement clutch lever, light casings, shifter pegs that I will include with purchase.

This bike will make a really sick cafe project especially because it is so rare.

I need to take pix today but google 1970 CL 350 so you can atleast see the style of this bike cause it's awesome.
First come first serve. "

I didn't realize how rare they were. lol

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Rare rare. Thats how rare they are.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Rare rare. Thats how rare they are.

·
Registered
541 Posts
It looks like he lives a couple of blocks from my shop. I would deliver the dick punch, but I have seen him riding around and he looks rather big.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
261 - 280 of 2218 Posts