281 - 300 of 2216 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jaguar

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190531561408+&viewitem=&clk_rvr_id=232880457203#ht_10445wt_1167

what do you guys think?
im kinda torn....
its clean and seems wel built but not really custom. its a basic stock bike with a custom oil tank. its more a question of the price
I've seen that bike. It's probably functionally fine. Surprised me it won @Rockerbox as it seemed a little soulless. I like my girls with a little dirt on their knees.

Really doubt it's bid up legit that far.

·
Registered
10,449 Posts

·
Registered
10,449 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
The first one is really well done. The second one is really nothing special. Makes me think that I need to put my CL350 on the 'bay. I've got it on craigslist now for $2,500. A little high maybe, but it's 'cause deep down I still don't know if I want to see it go. If I put it on Ebay there's no backing out of it.

If one of you guys puts my listing in this thread I'm gonna be pissed.:D

·
Registered
783 Posts
The first one is really well done. The second one is really nothing special. Makes me think that I need to put my CL350 on the 'bay. I've got it on craigslist now for $2,500. A little high maybe, but it's 'cause deep down I still don't know if I want to see it go. If I put it on Ebay there's no backing out of it.

If one of you guys puts my listing in this thread I'm gonna be pissed.:D

·
Registered
10,449 Posts
but has wheels that are worth more then some bikes.....

still i always shy away from a bike that was owned by a tool.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I'll call your crazy ad and raise an insane one!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/mcd/2417469528.html

"Custom Cafe Racer - $20,000 (LA)

We are building a cafe' racer for cafe racer tv. This bike will air next season. We are pre-selling this build. It will be a custom cafe' built on a cb500f frame with a modern motor. It will be built for tv and will be then tested on a race track by world class riders. The goals for this bike will be that it weighs under 275lbs and over 75hp at the rear wheel and follow our look as a Cafe' Racer. Check our shop at www.twinlinemotorcycles.com 206.768.8686 These pics are of some of our work. "

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I'll call your crazy ad and raise an insane one!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/mcd/2417469528.html

"Custom Cafe Racer - $20,000 (LA)

We are building a cafe' racer for cafe racer tv. This bike will air next season. We are pre-selling this build. It will be a custom cafe' built on a cb500f frame with a modern motor. It will be built for tv and will be then tested on a race track by world class riders. The goals for this bike will be that it weighs under 275lbs and over 75hp at the rear wheel and follow our look as a Cafe' Racer. Check our shop at www.twinlinemotorcycles.com 206.768.8686 These pics are of some of our work. "

281 - 300 of 2216 Posts