Cafe Racer Forum banner

81 - 100 of 2216 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
This bike started at $10,500 about 4 months ago. He runs it for 2 weeks, then posts it again, gradually reducing the price. I know I'll go to hell for this, but everytime he posts it I set up a new ebay account and ask him if he accepts paypal..also ask him if he thinks he is selling a Z1..he LOVES that question

..go on,..you know you want to send him a question... [and pls post his replies!!]

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HONDA-SPORTS-TOURING-/180574958524?pt=AU_Motorcycles&hash=item2a0b1b33bc

·
Registered
10,449 Posts
and those are things that he wanted to take close up pics of!
just think about what he didnt show.....

been watching to much TV......lol

·
Registered
10,449 Posts
and those are things that he wanted to take close up pics of!
just think about what he didnt show.....

been watching to much TV......lol

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Is that Jesus in a bathrobe? I just got a robe like that for my birthday, it is really snuggly. I wonder if God gave that one to Jesus for his birthday?

Ken

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
My former neighbor & very close friend, Dead Jim, used to wander out of the house with his mug of tea, wearing his bathrobe (and nothing underneath... don't ask me how I know), almost every morning (when the weather was nice), stroll over to my porch if I was outside... and he looked exactly like Jesus in a bathrobe coming up the sidewalk - even had the sandals.

But he also looked exactly like Charles Manson in a bathrobe.

... at the same time.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Quick tale:

Had a room mate when I first moved in next to Jim, and wife & I used to always refer to him (Jim) as Charlie, because we didn't know his real name. Word in the neighborhood was that he was a drug dealer (he wasn't), and that the kids all called him Charlie, which he hated, having grown up a hippie at that time. Room mate got it into his head that the neighbor's name really was Charlie. He & I went over shortly after we moved in, and invited him to a housewarming party, and the room mate referred to him as Charlie several times. He & I later became great friends, and used to talk about what a big deal the Sharon Tate murder was at the time, and how it really had an impact on the society at large.

No... no swastika tat on Jim. That was in my post but edited out because it interfered with the flow of my post.
I've posted pics of Jim's bikes here before.

81 - 100 of 2216 Posts