Cafe Racer Forum banner

141 - 160 of 2223 Posts

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
colors don't work together at all, lack of rear fender is idiotic. The air filters (and other bits) will be covered in crud. And yeah - the rims look pretty sad in that state.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
colors don't work together at all, lack of rear fender is idiotic. The air filters (and other bits) will be covered in crud. And yeah - the rims look pretty sad in that state.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
BUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

That has to be the best one. it is beyond me how is one supposed to reach the bars. Craziest ergos. And people really bidding on it?

·
Registered
98 Posts
did you see the reason for selling?

Q: I seen this bike listed on ebay a while back and came close to buying it. Was wondering why you are wanting to sell it so soon after purchasing it if you bought it off ebay. Am still interested in the bike would like to know... Continue reading
A: my arms is a little too short so it little hard riding it so that why im selling it back

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
quote:Originally posted by kerosene

BUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

That has to be the best one. it is beyond me how is one supposed to reach the bars. Craziest ergos. And people really bidding on it?
I know right?
im pissed i keep getting out bid....

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
are those those crap Ebay shocks? everytime i see something with a remote res i think its them....
also not sure about the snack skin......lame

while ive never been to the place i know that a few of you have, is it just me or are there prices alittle high on everything?

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
are those those crap Ebay shocks? everytime i see something with a remote res i think its them....
also not sure about the snack skin......lame

while ive never been to the place i know that a few of you have, is it just me or are there prices alittle high on everything?

·
Registered
325 Posts
I saw the faux snake skin wrapped triumph in real life in a "vintage" clothing store when I was walking past it in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn. Mind you...the clothing store had a Deus sticker outside on it's window.

But on another topic...

Why do people keep insisting on building bikes like this?
Then asking 4k for it.
Such a bastardization of a once good bike.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/2228693474.html

·
Registered
325 Posts
I saw the faux snake skin wrapped triumph in real life in a "vintage" clothing store when I was walking past it in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn. Mind you...the clothing store had a Deus sticker outside on it's window.

But on another topic...

Why do people keep insisting on building bikes like this?
Then asking 4k for it.
Such a bastardization of a once good bike.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/2228693474.html

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
"Priced to sell quickly so first come first served. if you want to make a serious offer you must do it in person otherwise it's the asking price....."

but i know i'm asking a ludicrous price, so i'll accept best offers too.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
"Priced to sell quickly so first come first served. if you want to make a serious offer you must do it in person otherwise it's the asking price....."

but i know i'm asking a ludicrous price, so i'll accept best offers too.

141 - 160 of 2223 Posts