Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The long rumored Cycle Icons Summer open house is going to be, well ..... in the fall. October 3,4,5.

Going to dove tail it with a big street fair going on in town that weekend.

The US sales director for Royal Enfield will be flying in for the weekend, and helping host a little cocktail type thing, Friday the 3rd, from 6pm to ?

Saturday, Sunday come enjoy Bordentown's 19th annual Cranberry Fest.

Any chance of that caferacer.net road trip from up north happening? Should be a fun time, stuff going on all weekend, hopefully nice weather, and as always camping in the back yard if any body needs it.

Come on down to Jersey this Fall!

Cheers,
Leo

ps- I'll post a reminder as we get into the Fall, but in the meantime you find the most fucked up shit on youtube.

pps- Music fans, anybody remember Graham Parker, new wave dude from way back? He's going to be playing in town that Friday night. Acoustic, I think, at the local record store. It's a funny little town.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Sounds cool . I'll mark it in the calender .

But Royal Enfield ? OF the folks I know in NJ with 90s-mid 2000s Enfields that Sales Head might get linched . Hopefully the Electra will help them big . Austrian designed lean burning single . Haven't ridden one yet but heard they're well built .

·
Registered
692 Posts
Sounds cool . I'll mark it in the calender .

But Royal Enfield ? OF the folks I know in NJ with 90s-mid 2000s Enfields that Sales Head might get linched . Hopefully the Electra will help them big . Austrian designed lean burning single . Haven't ridden one yet but heard they're well built .

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
leo-

i'll make one of the days...please don't let me forget. maybe "wanker" and i'll ride down...to see what he's got.

-tt

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
leo-

i'll make one of the days...please don't let me forget. maybe "wanker" and i'll ride down...to see what he's got.

-tt

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
leo,

dammit! i'll be in norfolk, va supporting the hampton road bmw riders rally.

maybe next year.

peace,

tex

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
leo,

dammit! i'll be in norfolk, va supporting the hampton road bmw riders rally.

maybe next year.

peace,

tex

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
leo- I staked the claim on the calendar. We'll have to see if it holds up 'cause I dug a pretty deep hole w/ a dirt track race weekend, the indy weekend, and possible giro support. Been too long, I'd really like to check out the new digs. cheers, bcr

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
leo- I staked the claim on the calendar. We'll have to see if it holds up 'cause I dug a pretty deep hole w/ a dirt track race weekend, the indy weekend, and possible giro support. Been too long, I'd really like to check out the new digs. cheers, bcr

1 - 15 of 15 Posts