Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the ones that have the dowel locater pins, screw in covers, and the smaller access covers which allow the sideways insertion of the feeler gauge

very nice set and very complete

have trans outer

have timing

haven't found the correct casting up top yet but will look tomorrow

now post pix of those bumpsticks and post plenty of them

I could probably reciprocate with some pix of stock lobes

·
Registered
123 Posts
thanks for checking on the parts. let me know what you'll be wanting...and maybe a few pics. if you happen to find any other parts that would be useful for building up a motor i'd appreciate it! i can't find pics of the mystery cams...i have the numbers off of them somewhere. i'll let you know when i find it. the lift is roughly .410 and they are symetrical lobes, no funny ramp up/down grind. there is no key way in the ex cam for a tach either. i can probably post some pics of the funny-ass cams that i pulled out of the motor, look like they were done with a bench grinder! i'll pull them out of the bin this weekend.

·
Registered
123 Posts
got it! the number on the cam is HC 6739. i asked about them here a while back, but to no avail.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
guess who knows what that is?

show me some pix so I can make sure they are actually roller cams

if they are

you may want to consider other options

lemme see the battle axe ground ones too

I forgot what all you don't have....... do you need a good crank with rods?

Alloy tech Aluminum timing gears (not recommended for a street engine)

what else?

·
Registered
123 Posts
it'll be easier to tell you what i have: cases (with trans parts), cylinders, cam gears, cams (stock). i've got a light weight crank, but it needs a grind job. i'll keeep digging for pictures of the mystery cams, but i don't think i've got 'em.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts