Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
JD,
I'll have a whole 6mm heli-coil kit with me. Along with 8mm, and 10mm spark plug coils.

Aaron, I'd rather use fuel stolen from Tex if possible, stolen shit is always better.

Scott,....what do you mean laps with Zack? What..he was on a 50 and you were on a 500? :)

JohnnyB

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
missed a digit. He was on a 450 KTM and I was on the 500. I followed pretty close behind him for almost two laps at the Hawk day, until that guy on the 350 from NY crashed.. Talk about kicking it up a notch.

I bet george was happy at the first laps' practice that day. We're all sitting on the grid, waiting for a few instructors for the newbies on their ducs and suzucks, and along comes Zach zipping up on the KTM and pulls a huge stoppie in front of everyone. Whoopeee!!

s

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
ps. that joke was a hoot. guy with a sheep under his arm. I'm still crackin up.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
evil,

there will be plenty of kitted bikes there. i'm going to load them up shortly (at cosmo).

aaron,

still looking for those 30mm cerianis. if i find a set there today, i'll bring them too.

johnny,

you can steal all you want. u4 is the shizznet!

tex

p.s.- rossi rules!

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Scott,
Zack is very very fast on that KTM...sure he wasn't sick or something :) I mean it's capable of RS125 lap times, that's fast.

Tex,
I'm still up in the air about the U4. Not sure how suitable it is for old high dome piston engines. I just asked Aaron if he was running it at Daytona the two times he melted things.
I've run the track fuel and VP C12, and while I might not be getting the most power out of the fuel...I haven't melted anything.
Might be cool to mix it with some C12. Octane on the C12 is higher than I'd like.
JohnnyB

21 - 25 of 25 Posts