Discussion Starter #1
my tires are a sprinkled black doughnut,
my mouth is a beer soaked ashtray.

my friends are already missed.

-tt

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
ok, since someone had to start it. like bruce brown said "you guys really missed it"

i can hardly believe that weve had 2 such perfect race weekends. the weather was stunning. the racing on the 350gp grid, with the exception of rope who seems to always be by himself, was awesome. there was so much going on around me, im not sure exactly what happened when. i was passing tim, tim was passing me. we were both passing steve d', steve d' would pass tim. then we also had steven barber in the mix to deal with. man, close fun racing. the 500 gp grid was again a copy of the 350 grid. so we all did it again 2 races later. i will shave 5 secs of my laps. i can and will guarantee it. its there for sure. i didnt run out of gas, tim and i both stayed on the track. and bucky ran off this time.

you guys all have to plan on comming down in june. yes, you to branson. take a fuckin weekend off and do it. run your bike in 350. you know you want to!

tim, thanks for not putting me in the weeds in t2. thatll be the last time i give you any room though if thats how youre going to treat me. soto, i hope you had a blast. it was great to see you again.

tex is a cheater

oh yeah, zach finished 10th out of 23 in his forst solo20 race. (16 lapper) i didnt see any of aarons or zachs races today. hope you guys did well. aaron, howd you like racing the katoom?

plan to hit it in june guys.

jc

aaron sent my wheel!

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
oh, and branson, bring the "50". there is a kid who needs a smackdown. i dont know what he was riding, i looked all over for the kid, but he was insanely fast. he was on some weird looking 2 stroke. or it might have just looked weird because of what they had to do to it to get him to fit on it.

like aaron says "do it guy"

jc

aaron sent my wheel!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
nope that was haiku sorry it was as haiku as you can get.
Maybe one of the best haiku's I have heard since i left middle school.
I think Grasshopper you may now leave the Temple.

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
hey zach, what happened with the dns??

jc

aaron sent my wheel!

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
quote:
nope that was haiku sorry it was as haiku as you can get.
Maybe one of the best haiku's I have heard since i left middle school...
...then you obviously know absolutely nothing about haiku.

N.C.N.R

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I did ,but the witch, she turned me into a nute........but, Im all better now..

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts