13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
how about bolt depot in weymouth mass?

jc

aaron, send my wheel.

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
McMaster can have just about any of them to your door in a couple of days or less.
I've got links for the more unusual sizes, or Ti etc. from other suppliers if you need them.
JohnnyB

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
dude,

is maryland metric out of business?

you got to be shitting me!

texy

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
another try near boston is "metric screw and tool" in wakefield MA (just down the street from hutchison cycle...big with the brit stuff. aaron works there). (781)245-4950.
parks
p.s. aaron, send joe's wheel.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
maryland metric is still around, but clear on the other side of town. i like to order online if i can since i have time at night. mcmaster has alot, but there is just shit they dont have. and i dont want to buy an entire box of everything. i need 2 m10 55 1.5 cap screws. not stainless, not black oxide. not 10. im giving bolt depot a whirl.

im trying to stay away from the stainless stuff for critical parts. you know, less strength and all.

jc

aaron, send my wheel.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
joe,
try fastenal. they kind of cater to the big guys but you can go online and order.

aaron, send joe's wheel

Champ

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
i think it sucks that you live so close to maryland metric and don't use them and i live so far away and can't use them. i also think you suck for not wanting to get drunk with me at rex's and the maniacs from valient thorr and fu manchu. i think aaron sucks for not sending me your wheel. i think anyone who doesn't like clubman bars suck too.

suck, suck, fiddie fuck, bo buck, dittie duck, this thread really sucks!

texy

p.s.- aaron, send me joe's wheel.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i use fastenal all of the time. right around the corner, but they dont have some of the stuff im trying to get. i did order from bote depot. we'll see what happens

jc

aaron, send my wheel.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts