Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was tons of cool/rare stuff to be seen for sure. But one of the wierdest things i saw was a Benelli Mojave tank on an actual Benelli Mojave!!! Huh. Who knew they did such a thing?

·
Registered
783 Posts
Ha, that is funny. I do find it strange that so many of these tanks have survived in pristine condition and yet you never see the actual Mojave bike anywhere except maybe on vintage cosmo's page (and Mid-Ohio, apparantly). Funny, too, that it looks a lot better on a cb350 -The Mojave is an ugly turd of a bike!

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
quote:Originally posted by cafe350

Ha, that is funny. I do find it strange that so many of these tanks have survived in pristine condition and yet you never see the actual Mojave bike anywhere except maybe on vintage cosmo's page (and Mid-Ohio, apparantly). Funny, too, that it looks a lot better on a cb350 -The Mojave is an ugly turd of a bike!
Cosmo Joe has the entire stock of them from when Cosmopolitain Motors was the importer of Benelli/Wards bikes back in the 60's.

I have two that were door prizes at uscra events. There are new, original boxes and wrappings. Not sure what I will ever do with them. Bought petcocks and a cap at MId O last year.

I guess not many people that bought Mojaves needed to get a replacement tank.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts