Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
You'll be there racing? You are posting this question in the Vintage Motorcycle Racing section. Not the I'll be Selling More Stuff at Mid-Ohio section.

I'll be racing. See you out there. Bring the New York Giants Super Bowl Champion Sam Adams.

Craig

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I'm planning on being there (buying/selling/dreaming). Won't have the space I had last year---could I leave a chair at yours for breaks? I'll bring a 12 pack.

Jack

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:could I leave a chair at yours for breaks? I'll bring a 12 pack.
Yep no problem...........12X2 though!!!! Gets hot out there in the field.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
craig, there is a chance ill be there again. hope to see ya there!

we missed you at summit this weekend.

jc

·
Registered
623 Posts
I'll be there again this year but racing this time! I've done some hot laps on the track with my street bike and can't wait to get the 350 out there. If things go as planned Joe and I will go out together.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
I plan on being there racing at least 2 bikes maybe 3 if I get them together.

Ken

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
and then ken and tex will finally meet......

see ya there fruitcakes!

texy

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I'm planning to attend - I may be wrenching in the pits for a friend who will be racing.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
AHRMA membership and AMA. Preregistration by July 3rd only.
Prior race experience may be reviewed but that hasn't been an issue in the past few years from what I understand.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
quote:Originally posted by JAM614

AHRMA membership and AMA. Preregistration by July 3rd only.
Prior race experience may be reviewed but that hasn't been an issue in the past few years from what I understand.
Hey Jam,

AHRMA requires you have race school and two races within the last year to race at both Mid-Ohio and Daytona. Not to say that people haven't worked around this in the past but AHRMA has been pretty good about sticking to this rule since they put it in place a few years ago.....

Jim

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
quote:p.S. Champ, do ya have any 33mm clipons yet?
Krap, I'll have them for mid-o along with some other new goodies.

SHOUT OUT.......I'll be in space Z-18. Caferacer folks please stop by. We like to have a time and day so everybody can meet up and put faces to names.

BFD, mid-o is by far the best vintage motorcycle event in N.A.. Try to make it if you can.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts