Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi you all's,

Whose going to mid-o. I am going to do the swap meet, just hang and take in the Ducati activities.

Champ

·
Registered
242 Posts
Yes, yes I am. Probably not on Sunday however. Maybe not all day Saturday but I will be there all day Friday.

Mike O

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
thought i was gonna go, but i decided to stay in philly, work and pay off last years racing debt. i was really looking forward to it, meeting paul smart, seeeing lots of ducs, and floggin' the honda.

oh well, there is always next year. enjoy!

tex

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
aaron have a great time at mid and laguna. i'll have a beer for you this weekend. and look gor you on tv.they might think youre hauling around a special float or something with jeremy in tow.

have a kickass time

me

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Hey Branson,
On my way to Canada I was going to stop at DA's but they didn't server food and I was behind schedule so I kept going, but its the thought that counts.

Aaron

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Hey...I would have rustled you up some tube steak with boyaniase.

We probably weren't even open unless it was dark.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
598 Posts
I'll be there but only as Aaron's pit bitch since racing is out of my budget for the immediate future. Unfortunately I'm not as smart as Tex but I am smarter than Aaron since he'll be payin for the gas :) (that's beans and franks for those of you who don't speak jive)

J "not that" D

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Anyone know the WERA Mid-O schedule? WERA.COM says 18th though the 20th but what does that mean?

Aaron

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Aaron,
The last few days the forum does seem quite a bit faster.

Maybe WERA just got the dates wrong. Maybe Mid-O is a points race for WERA just like we have points races at VRRA races.

JohnnyB

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
the wera schedule is always the same, everywhere. look on the website.

me

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Most of the time its a 2 day event and this time its posted as a 3 day event. If you call the WERA number they don't even know the schedule.

Tex, I got what I needed. Thanks.

Joe... what the hell are you talking about?

Aaron

1 - 19 of 19 Posts