Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
getting my crap together for the race....registration and crap!

practice on friday is how much?

looks like schedule is 9am till 12pm then a 2 hour lunch break (i never will understand this).....then 2pm till ????? (i assume 6pm as that is when the track goes cold on sat and sun).

who's doing practice?

who's showing up when and where?

who is pitting with who?

let your old pal tex know what's up.

cheers,

tex

·
Registered
132 Posts
Bill and I will be pitting with Craig again. Craig reserved 2 garages this year. Not sure about Drew or Bucky. There's plenty of room!

joe t

·
Registered
132 Posts
Bill and I will be pitting with Craig again. Craig reserved 2 garages this year. Not sure about Drew or Bucky. There's plenty of room!

joe t

·
Registered
623 Posts
I think we'll roll in Thursday afternoon. I'm not doing the practice day this year. Gonna troll the swap meet and go to the dirt track Friday night instead.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I think we'll roll in Thursday afternoon. I'm not doing the practice day this year. Gonna troll the swap meet and go to the dirt track Friday night instead.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Texy,
I'm pitting with you. I'll probably be there on thursday.

Ken
Bring beer

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Texy,
I'm pitting with you. I'll probably be there on thursday.

Ken
Bring beer

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
mid ohio vintage motorcycle days. july 9 10 11. its run by the ama. but wera oversees the raodracing aspect. see you there!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Midge, those classes aren't quite right. You need to enter Gen X Superbike Lighweight with a bump to Heavyweight. You'd do well against the TZ750s!

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Texy,
I think I will have an SV for Mid-Ohio. Can I still pit with you vintage guys? I might bring a vintage bike, too.

Ken

1 - 20 of 157 Posts