Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 40 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
quote:Originally posted by bj

The AMA site say everyone will need to purchase a separate $35 weekend pass, including racers. I know we used to get entry at no cost for the racer and one pit crew. Guess it's not like that anymore. Just another case of The Man sticking it to the little guy, right Craig?
did you notice that the race entry fees are $5.oo less per race, save 20 on 4 races, so the 35 gate fee is really only 15

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
quote:Originally posted by bj

The AMA site say everyone will need to purchase a separate $35 weekend pass, including racers. I know we used to get entry at no cost for the racer and one pit crew. Guess it's not like that anymore. Just another case of The Man sticking it to the little guy, right Craig?
did you notice that the race entry fees are $5.oo less per race, save 20 on 4 races, so the 35 gate fee is really only 15

·
Registered
382 Posts
quote:Originally posted by junglejoe

Eric, I think you can easily fit 6 bikes in a garage, any more it gets cramped.

joet
So what's the count, so far, on who wants to share a garage?

·
Registered
382 Posts
quote:Originally posted by junglejoe

Eric, I think you can easily fit 6 bikes in a garage, any more it gets cramped.

joet
So what's the count, so far, on who wants to share a garage?

·
Registered
450 Posts
I am out so have fun! My parents will be out there so I full expect another group drunk dial again. This time, I will be on Cali time and awake for the phone call:)

·
Registered
450 Posts
I am out so have fun! My parents will be out there so I full expect another group drunk dial again. This time, I will be on Cali time and awake for the phone call:)

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Eric - so far BJ, JoeT and myself are confirmed, four bikes so far. Midge and Rosko were in there with us last year so they've got dibs if they want in again. I really don't remember - was Drew in there with us last year? He'd have dibs again as well if he wants. You're first on the wait list if either of those guys back out if you want.

Craig

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Eric - so far BJ, JoeT and myself are confirmed, four bikes so far. Midge and Rosko were in there with us last year so they've got dibs if they want in again. I really don't remember - was Drew in there with us last year? He'd have dibs again as well if he wants. You're first on the wait list if either of those guys back out if you want.

Craig

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i dont think drew is in.....but ill give him a call. i know he wants to get back out there.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i dont think drew is in.....but ill give him a call. i know he wants to get back out there.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I am not 100% yet but dont see why I wont make it out there. Last year i just rolled into the empty garage next to you guys and ended up sharing with lawless and gary fisher.

As i dont plan on blowing another motor that wkend i wont need as much space and am willing to go in on a share.

i owe ken and tex beers and will come stocked with a cooler of NY state flavor.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I am not 100% yet but dont see why I wont make it out there. Last year i just rolled into the empty garage next to you guys and ended up sharing with lawless and gary fisher.

As i dont plan on blowing another motor that wkend i wont need as much space and am willing to go in on a share.

i owe ken and tex beers and will come stocked with a cooler of NY state flavor.

21 - 40 of 112 Posts