Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
was it really 5 years ago since we raced there? i guess it was. thats where i met johnson. wow....i cant believe it was that long ago. that was your first rae weekend wasnt it? i think i remember.

wow

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
was it really 5 years ago since we raced there? i guess it was. thats where i met johnson. wow....i cant believe it was that long ago. that was your first rae weekend wasnt it? i think i remember.

wow

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
quote:Originally posted by joe c

was it really 5 years ago since we raced there? i guess it was. thats where i met johnson.
Nostalgia: 5 years ago BJ and I were spectators - couldn't believe folks were racing stuff that didn't look safe standing still. We met Clancy's friend during the parade ride, which brought us back to Clancy in the pits - rest is history. I believe we also met Jersey who was recovering from an off on Saturday(?).

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
quote:Originally posted by joe c

was it really 5 years ago since we raced there? i guess it was. thats where i met johnson.
Nostalgia: 5 years ago BJ and I were spectators - couldn't believe folks were racing stuff that didn't look safe standing still. We met Clancy's friend during the parade ride, which brought us back to Clancy in the pits - rest is history. I believe we also met Jersey who was recovering from an off on Saturday(?).

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
tim, with the xl motor?? that all still applies? just covering bases.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
tim, with the xl motor?? that all still applies? just covering bases.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
not sure 'bout the xl motor, but i don't see that it's any distinct advantage over the twin? joe, i haven't ever bumped to the gp500 class, but last seasons lap times seem like it could be a decent bump?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
not sure 'bout the xl motor, but i don't see that it's any distinct advantage over the twin? joe, i haven't ever bumped to the gp500 class, but last seasons lap times seem like it could be a decent bump?

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
not thinking advantage so much, thinking date eligibility. thats all.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts