Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
If you're talking about a CB350, then yeah, they'll work. I've got VM32s in my stock CB350 boots and they've worked without a leak for many thousands of miles. It's really not the optimal setup, though. They don't fit perfectly, as the stock boots are not quite deep enough for the VMs, but it works well enough.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:Originally posted by Saml01

They fit like a glove, dont worry.
i sure hope so. i figured unless i was going way smaller or way larger on carbs that they would fit.

i might be asking for help in a few days if i have trouble with the mikuni's!!!

·
Registered
472 Posts
I'm not sure what type of bike you have or what state of tune it's in, but if it's a mildly modified CB350 and you need a jetting baseline, let me know. I've got VM32s on my CB350 and have them jetted pretty well after lots of experimenting.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I'm not sure what type of bike you have or what state of tune it's in, but if it's a mildly modified CB350 and you need a jetting baseline, let me know. I've got VM32s on my CB350 and have them jetted pretty well after lots of experimenting.

·
Registered
199 Posts
quote:Originally posted by txchainsawgogi

i sure hope so. i figured unless i was going way smaller or way larger on carbs that they would fit.

You dont have to hope, I have VM32's on the stock plain jane rubber manifolds.

·
Registered
199 Posts
quote:Originally posted by txchainsawgogi

You dont have to hope, I have VM32's on the stock plain jane rubber manifolds.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts