Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Looks pretty cool. I'd stop buy,but I don't do road trips with the bike I ride. I'm limited physical right now to about 180-200 mi a day on that bike. A 250-300 mile day is murder on me!

I want to get a touring bike sometime in the future just so me and my wife can go on weekend trips in the mid-west. Something I can handle doing 400-500 mile days on.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Milwaukee eh? I just came from there. Went over to kick ass at M2M. Did you attend? Or at least show up for the start? Not that I would have noticed, I was too busy to pay attention anyway. Are you on the MilVinMoto list? Good folks, THE vintage bike crew for Milwaukee. Check them out: www.MilVinMoto.com tell 'em ROSKO sent ya!

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Milwaukee eh? I just came from there. Went over to kick ass at M2M. Did you attend? Or at least show up for the start? Not that I would have noticed, I was too busy to pay attention anyway. Are you on the MilVinMoto list? Good folks, THE vintage bike crew for Milwaukee. Check them out: www.MilVinMoto.com tell 'em ROSKO sent ya!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:Originally posted by ROSKO

Yea, yea, yea. M2M would be fun as well as MKE vinmoto social, but until I retire from hobby #1 triathlon racing, cafe racer'ing is on the back burner. Someday, I hope.

Glad to hear that you had fun at M2M and that MKE vinmoto get the ROSCO thumbs up.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quote:Originally posted by ROSKO

Yea, yea, yea. M2M would be fun as well as MKE vinmoto social, but until I retire from hobby #1 triathlon racing, cafe racer'ing is on the back burner. Someday, I hope.

Glad to hear that you had fun at M2M and that MKE vinmoto get the ROSCO thumbs up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts