Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moderators Administrators Guide where you slut
Delete my topic Delete my topic Delete my topic Delete my topic Delete my topic Delete my topic
anyone how to delete custom theme????

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
How much crazy can this place handle?

Reactions: TCed

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I'll have to sculpt a masterpiece of Mayors level, the ultimate goal is to create the bike and come on it all
I just want to know what "Mayor's level" is and why I have to come on it (ewwwwww....)

- - - Updated - - -

What??? How to delete my post????
your post is here forever.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I've just worked out who this guy is:

http://www.caferacer.net/forum/project-builds/24417-project-based-using-site-caferacer-net-its-participants.html

Seems like he didn't get anyone to give him parts to build his cafe racer so he's got the shits and is wanting to leave.
What ever happened to the guy that was on here a couple years ago that asked for parts to build a motorcycle ? Think it was a Triumph and he had some parts. I recall someone did send him parts.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just want to delete your topic!

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to delete your topic

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
What ever happened to the guy that was on here a couple years ago that asked for parts to build a motorcycle ? Think it was a Triumph and he had some parts. I recall someone did send him parts.
Oh that's my friend Brian. As far as I know he still has it because I told him he would have to pay me money if he sold it and I would pay his title and reg fees if he got it running. He hasn't come forward on either account and last I heard he had some personal business to tend to.

In his case though I knew him really well, and there isn't another person I know that lives, eats, and breathes hot rods and motorcycles. He was going through a tough patch and whether that bike ever got finished or not I still firmly believe it saved his sanity, at least for a little while. Point is, he wasn't a guy in a foreign country who speaks through a translator and nobody knows.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Maybe Ichiban Moto could help with a translation video, a poor mans Rosetta Stone maybe.
No offence to you or Mr Moto, but I think one of our Australian members might be a better candidate for that task. They seem to have a much better handle on taking the easily understood and turning into the strange and unusual. Perhaps they can do the do the reverse? Experts on Strine and all.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Oh that's my friend Brian. As far as I know he still has it because I told him he would have to pay me money if he sold it and I would pay his title and reg fees if he got it running. He hasn't come forward on either account and last I heard he had some personal business to tend to.

In his case though I knew him really well, and there isn't another person I know that lives, eats, and breathes hot rods and motorcycles. He was going through a tough patch and whether that bike ever got finished or not I still firmly believe it saved his sanity, at least for a little while. Point is, he wasn't a guy in a foreign country who speaks through a translator and nobody knows.
Just pinged Brian out of the Blue and he still has it. He's rebuilding the engine with the assistance of a friend and it is probably going to take him years to do it but he still has the bike and he's still trying to make progress and it is still keeping him sane.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
How much crazy can this place handle?
Actually this thread takes CR.net to its ultimate, inevitable expression. Finally, no longer harboring any false pretense of discussing a motorcycle in any way, we can all just start out in bizarro-world rant mode when the curtain goes up.

It's breathtakingly perfect.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Actually thats not absolutely true,
all trace of that VFR dutch fella who got all drunked up and got himself banned one night, that's been completely obliterated.
Actually it's too bad he's gone. When he was lucid, he knew what he was talking about. He was a little different and had a propensity for shitting his pants in public, but he displayed more motorcycle acumen (except for owning a Magna) than some of the grinder toting drooling slack jaws that show up from time to time. It's unfortunate that some folk didn't realize that and just tormented him for their own entertainment. It's not like he was much crazier than the rest of us.... he just wore it on his sleeve.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Cyorg, it took me a second to figure out you were talking about the VFR guy from Ohio. He was kinda fun. The AlienMax guy is not fun.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts