Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
11,783 Posts
it is kinda funny that it seems like alot of people have moved to the skulls. even you champ! maybe it proves that everyone has a need to goof on occasion. that, and winters are long up there.

poor hiroshi...

jc

· Registered
11,783 Posts
scott, up in the right hand corner of the page there is a user name/password box. use that instead of the one at the top of the text window. when you do that, you'll see that the icons over the postings will change. one will be a pencil. click on that after you post, and you'll be able to change it.

me

· Registered
11,783 Posts
crazy hoyt claimed that by going up 1 size in case bolts, it would stiffen everything. i dont know about that though. aaron, youve been riding a honda too long now. (or hanging out with the likes of me and jeremy too much). id like to see a pic of your bike when you get the pipe on it.

jc

· Registered
11,783 Posts
hery aaron, you know you can take a lap of laguana for like 25 bikes while youre there. im assuming if youre going to mid o, you'll be hauling your bike out west with you. man, you taking like a month off or what?? youre going to have to leave laguna, and go right to mid o. wow, racing overload dude. are you thinking about vir? since im not going to laguna, i might try and make mid o. my bikes not competative in ahrma though. hmmm.....

jc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.