Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:alien:Has anyone noticed that this is a crazy MotoGp season. What's this now 7 races and 6 winners. And who of us could have picked which manufacturer was going to be the bike to beat ? I would have put my bet on HONDA easy peazy. OOOOPS the only Honda that is really looking fast and has the best chance to podium is a last years one that is ridden by a non-factory rider. Oh ! and one of the front runners as far as points is Dovi who has been finishing
mostly off the box.

Even WSBK was fairly interesting this weekend JR got his butt kicked. He and Kowalski had a hard time keeping up. Chas Davis rode off into the sunset having not won a race since here in the states 3 years ago.

I also loved the SuperSport race. So before the everyone is on the grid but before the green and it starts to sprinkle. By the end of the first lap it's raining not everywhere only around turns 1 & 2 . Most of the riders are pointing at the sky and wanting a red flag. Not the Brits those guys are going what the hell lets bloody well get on with it. It's hardly a heavy fog......I loved it.

·
Registered
477 Posts
93's absence is showing how bad that Repsol is. They've always talked about how hard that bike is to ride. They understated it.

The top 3 are separated by 1 point. Anyone in the top 10-12 right now has a good shot at winning the title.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
93's absence is showing how bad that Repsol is. They've always talked about how hard that bike is to ride. They understated it.

The top 3 are separated by 1 point. Anyone in the top 10-12 right now has a good shot at winning the title.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Yep I had no idea how bad that bike really is. Was a good thing that the Markie was good at saving an outa control motorbikes. He needed to be. This said what a fun season except my Fantasy picks seriously SUCK !

·
Registered
750 Posts
I hate to be an arse and you're more than welcome to tell me to bollocks but can't these posts be kept in the same thread?

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
There are articles and interviews out there stating that the Dunlop rubber the lower classes lay down during the race and practices does not interact with MIchelin tires well and makes it more difficult to ride for riders like Vinales.
Didn't seem to affect him as much yesterday. But everyone else was falling like crazy.

Seems like everyone is riding over the limit.
that race was nuts. I know the moto2 race was delayed and then shortened because of rain. I wonder if that was before or after the big show?
Championship is still wide open...
You wonder what the budget is of a factory teams vs the smaller satellite teams that fight every weekend.

Mir looks really good on the suzuki.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hate to be an arse and you're more than welcome to tell me to bollocks but can't these posts be kept in the same thread?
Was avoiding spoiling the race for some who were unable to watch it yet or started reading the previous and got caught out . LOL next time I'll try not to waste so much paper. Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts