Cafe Racer Forum banner
41 - 60 of 84 Posts
Joe...did he mention the prize I sent him?

Tell him to be careful with it...it could send him to jail if he takes it the wrong places.
I got a new one...I don't need it anymore.

I hope he saves...my thighs have such soft skin.
JohnnyB

Discussion starter · #42 ·
nope, he was driving to maine. he just wanted you to know all that. he said you have a prize comming too.

you guys are so queer.

jc

Does anyone remember this thread?

Well Jeremy and I have followed through. We got the 600 (Yamaha R6) for Zack. For now, have made the link for racing on caferacer.net go directly to our sister site http://www.nhf-racing.com. You can see how far a long we've gotten with the bike on the news sections, you can find out when and where we are racing racing on the schedule, you can buy a shirt on the merchandise page, and you can make donations on the bottom of the sponsors page.

Well after a lot work, money, and stress... we got Zack out last weekend for his 600 debut. We were hoping for 1:18's and no crashes. Zack rode the bike better then expected. He pulled a 1:17.2 and took a top 5 finish on the 600 and a 3rd LWGP on the 125. We all have a lot to learn but I think we can get down to the 14s with in a few events. I think we can get another second with just suspension and gearing, Zack already has things he feels he should work on, and Jeremy doesn't have to do anything but what he's already been doing. I made Jeremy the Team manager (even with my money) cause hes got his shit straight. Jeremy and I haven't done a big project together since cafercer.net so we're having a lot of fun despite the long hours and Zack being a pre-madonna. I have to tease him about this, he has everything else going for him.

When we get pictures from the event they will be posted on nhf-racing.com. The site is changing nightly and as the season goes on you may see different bikes and/or maybe riders for NHF Racing.

Cheers, Aaron
Jeremy check my spelling

Edited by - aaron on May 02 2006 12:21:26 AM

Does anyone remember this thread?

Well Jeremy and I have followed through. We got the 600 (Yamaha R6) for Zack. For now, have made the link for racing on caferacer.net go directly to our sister site http://www.nhf-racing.com. You can see how far a long we've gotten with the bike on the news sections, you can find out when and where we are racing racing on the schedule, you can buy a shirt on the merchandise page, and you can make donations on the bottom of the sponsors page.

Well after a lot work, money, and stress... we got Zack out last weekend for his 600 debut. We were hoping for 1:18's and no crashes. Zack rode the bike better then expected. He pulled a 1:17.2 and took a top 5 finish on the 600 and a 3rd LWGP on the 125. We all have a lot to learn but I think we can get down to the 14s with in a few events. I think we can get another second with just suspension and gearing, Zack already has things he feels he should work on, and Jeremy doesn't have to do anything but what he's already been doing. I made Jeremy the Team manager (even with my money) cause hes got his shit straight. Jeremy and I haven't done a big project together since cafercer.net so we're having a lot of fun despite the long hours and Zack being a pre-madonna. I have to tease him about this, he has everything else going for him.

When we get pictures from the event they will be posted on nhf-racing.com. The site is changing nightly and as the season goes on you may see different bikes and/or maybe riders for NHF Racing.

Cheers, Aaron
Jeremy check my spelling

Edited by - aaron on May 02 2006 12:21:26 AM

Thanks guys...
Also sorry about getting hit with shipping charges. I haven't figured out how to seperate product from donations on paypal. There are a bunch of new stuff that will be posted in the next weeks on the merch page.

Branson,
I actually moved the logos around on the sponsors page to fit in the Clever Dog logo. Plus I have a real special project for you that might be right up your alley. I'll get you off line. It will really show your support.

Thanks again, Aaron

Thanks guys...
Also sorry about getting hit with shipping charges. I haven't figured out how to seperate product from donations on paypal. There are a bunch of new stuff that will be posted in the next weeks on the merch page.

Branson,
I actually moved the logos around on the sponsors page to fit in the Clever Dog logo. Plus I have a real special project for you that might be right up your alley. I'll get you off line. It will really show your support.

Thanks again, Aaron

41 - 60 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.