Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got a set of rear axle adjusters for a cb550k? i also do need the ignition switch part for the 77cb550. come on, someones gotta have one. its the 5 pin plastic part on the bottom of the switch if you have the switch on the top clamp. not the switch under the tank. i need the plastic part only. i dont want to rekey my bike.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i do! tell me how much you want for em, and i'll get you out some cash. the switch is for the 77/76 models i believe. the ony year that bike had them. i can send a pic if youre not 100% and i really only need the bolts for the adjuster as mine are bent. so really you could keep the bigger part of the assembly. i also need the nut. they are kinda useless without the bolt part though. but yeah. id love to get those last couple of parts.

i'll drop you a note off list a bit later today.

joe

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, do worries. i can order the part new for 20. dont worry about it. its all ebay fodder i can get for cheap cash and you wont have to do the work! i was just hoping someone had the parts about and would send them out for shipping or something. thanks anyway.

jc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts