Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
that last rabbi fire-ball pic is funny...shouldn't they be running in the same direction?....from the same place?
-parks

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
monkey,
save me a spot at nhims,
got 4 nights in the trailer at mosport, 37 more and the trailers paid for,

graig's advice is always appreciated and applied to the best of my ability,

kim's comming to summit,unless she gets a better deal from Valentino at indy next week,

parks you got to see the whole photo series its pretty good rabbi almost trips on the way to get the fire extinguisher and i guess Christina gets tired of waiting and turns back around to do something anything , must have seemed like a long wait to her, your either the one getting the fire extinguisher or your the one running in circles, what else is there to do
too bad tt wasn't there he would have had that sucker out in no time

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
quote:too bad tt wasn't there he would have had that sucker out in no time
jeezum midge...............flippin SPOT ON!!!!

TT is the USCRA save man.......... luv that guy.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Hey guys, been sitting on the sidelines for a while just lurking. Was great to meet some of you finally.
Here's a link to some pics I did a host and post for:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bannedit/sets/72157622211312270/
Also, the guy in the bad get off is starting to get some movement back in his legs, but ahs a long way to go, here's a link to his recovery if you want to take a look:
http://www.vrra.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=11764&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Was at the Moto GP in Indy from Thursday to Monday, had a great ride there on the Bandit, got soaked on Saturday, but Sunday was awesome.

Later, BANDIT

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i didnt know he was hurt so badly, but its good to see hes on the way to recovery. the crash sounded very very scary.

id join the vrra board, but im already on enough freakin boards.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts