Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Canada's greatest Vintage Motorcycle event a little over a week away, who's making plans to head to the great white north?

bfd - did you talk FrankC into making the trip?
Tex - you've been before, and your new, fast motor should be the ticket for the long back straight at Mosport.
Ken - the classes that the VRRA run would be perfect for your bike, and you could bring me a six pack of the Linenkougals.

Anybody?
Craig

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Craig
I asked Frank this week and he can't make it unfortunately. I guess the legend of last years road trip wasn't possible to improve on.
I'll see you up there but our usual parking area is off limits this year due to the AMLS trailers/equipment parked there.

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
Craig,
It is too far for me this year. I need to get a new job before I can do any more racing this year. I can send you some Leinies if you can't find it local.

Ken

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Craig
Leinies are invading New England. It's at a few stores in town here although it's Summer Wheat or some other charming name. I guess Beer flavor wasn't enough.
Long live Point

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
teamsuperawesomes is coming to mosport. casey and i will be there thursday night.

see you there.

cheers,

texy

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
quote:Originally posted by bfd

Craig
Leinies are invading New England. It's at a few stores in town here although it's Summer Wheat or some other charming name. I guess Beer flavor wasn't enough.
Long live Point
Linnies took a dive after Miller Brewing Company bought them out.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
no matter....i'll be drinking tetley's all weekend!

cheers,

texy

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
MOSPORT in 3 more days!!!!!!

see you all in t1, bitches!

texy

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I packed the trailer yesterday. I'm more than ready to get to the track.

Make sure you stop by texy and bfd, I'll buy you guys a beer. Might even have a shrimp cocktail after the races on Saturday.

Craig

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
for those going: there is a printable map showing the paddock area which explains what areas are open to set up your pits and which are not allowed. apparently the lemans racers are reserving their space early....they race the following weekend.

gates open at 5pm on thursday night.

teamsuperawesomes opens their pits at 5:01 pm.

cheers,

texy

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
weather report for mosport: PERFECT

friday, sturday, and sunday....days are high in the seventies, nights are low in the sixties.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

texy

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
CRAIG641
Look for Millstreet Coffee Porter if you get there early enough. I had it while at Shannonville earlier this season. Fantastic

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
You can almost already hear "The Golden Ticket". Somewhere a Canadian high school band teacher is crying.

Good luck to all.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't know that. I do know that they are friken expensive and you'd be better off buying gas before you get up there.

Craig

1 - 20 of 40 Posts