·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Me

Ken

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
that is all BS. I am capable of just about anything, especially if it is stupid, just ask my wife.

So it is still me.

Ken

·
Registered
372 Posts
I'm capable of being a total idiot. Does that count?

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
me of course. No, but really, quite a few of us, in different ways. Top Riders not in any particular order. If your name is not on the list it's because I have not seen you ride.
Aaron
Branson
Lonewolf (MANY votes here)
Tex
JERSEYGIRL (of course)
TT
Craig H.

Sorry Ken, I've never met you.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Suffice it to say there's quite a few capable riders that frequent this site. The most capable is going to be a long debate unless you define your criteria a bit more. Most successful on the race track, most miles on the street without an accident, best at the various disciplines of riding? Tell us a bit more of what you're looking for.

But the answer is going to come down to me. Ken's close though.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Well, if you mean winning, it would be Roper. But I don't think he visits here. My vote would go to TT. Hands Down the best on this board. As long as he does not crash. Midgely is great, too, but, TT has "style"

·
Registered
23,287 Posts
I am fairly sure roper lurks here. I have heard him discuss stuff on the site before and so have a few others. Haven't heard in a while so maybe jag's negativity has driven him off.......

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Roper is the man. he has beaten me on two continents so far and I don't see that being reversed any time soon. :-(

He is fast and he's smooth.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
please.

roper for sure. cammalleri without a doubt. marshall, courts, lippert, phinney, spinney, beltz, branson, midgely, hamilton, heath, ahlstrom, tanner, smith, mercer...to name just a few on the forum alone that are all as least equally, but mostly more, 'capable' than I. tons more off the forum too.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I agree with what Tim said, my thing with capable could mean in their prime or if they spent time on one discipline. Like Lonewolf if he started a race career in his teens, or some of the Flat track guys like FR could have easily been a pro supermoto racer and is still a contender in FT, Courts was about 2/10 a second away from a bigger career than he had, or Jeremy for that matter... he's mildly retarded but his form and his natural ability to go fast just hasn't produced much attention but if you race him you'll think different, Frank C was probably one of the fastest privateers in the country at one time, TT or Donovan with the right machinery can hang or beat the best of them, I've ssen Branson hang with Ropes and pass him, Tony "the knife" Cocorro had many victories from the late 60's on.

I think it would have been easier to figure who has better side burns or a curved penis

1 - 20 of 47 Posts