Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a 175 2-1 exhaust I just built for a certain person who's going to run it at Daytona....if he pays for it. If he doesn't it's for sale. But you probably don't want to pay what he is....it involves wearing women's undergarments.

Note the one piece pipes...no pre-bends and welds here baby.

http://www.jrbranson.com/showandtell.htm

JohnnyB

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
if he don't pay for it, let me know . . . that way I can go to the vertical head . . . . (But I only give head to FRIENDS.)
s

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
theres only one thing left to do now- duke it out behind the cafeteria after school today

bfd

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
damn, i thought it was at the flag pole.

sorry johnny's mom.

tex

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can do them in stainless too for an outrageous price.

They make a nice runway to send gerbils up your ass pipe.

JohnnyB

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
champ,

a sample of the gerbil or hampster?

funny, ain't i?

tex

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
i think you have too many bend in those gerbil tubes... what ya want is a straight shot right up the pooper.

mt

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
tex,
you da man!!! hampsters is what i was thinking!!! ya know, involving branson and how his mind works.

Champ

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Champ,
If you are serious I'll send you samples of the head pipes with flanges, the collector and mid pipe. I need un-wrinkled mandrel bends in 18ga DOM or Stainless tube. For let's say $100 a set.

And don't just hand them to Will Herman and ask if he can have them made....I can do that myself.

I'll bend up custom templates all day if you can get them copied cheap and with decent quality.
JohnnyB

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mondo Mega Cool 24ga, 24" megaphone.
TIG welded in Silicon-Bronze.
Another item for the stylish Daytona Racer.
JohnnyB

Edited by - jbranson on Oct 28 2005 2:05:18 PM

·
Registered
345 Posts
jb,

Your welds are clean. What would it take a veteran like you to teach a young hip/model type guy like me how to weld? Actually, what would you recommend as a do it yourselfer/first timer welding kit? I'm cheap, just keep that in mind. For steel & aluminm welds.

Alex

Whodaman!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts