Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who from this list is going to platekill and what are you riding?
Team Motobi has 8 registered. Team 160??

·
Registered
569 Posts
Hey, I hear team motobi won the spring giro...

d.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DCH, Get a Motobi and you could be on the winning team. Oh wait, it shifts on the wrong side. Real men shift right.

·
Registered
569 Posts
C...don't you mean get 2 motobi's, you have to carry the second for spares...

dch.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Ha Dale....you beat me to it.

Unfortunately I will not be on a 160 this Giro as that pesky oil leak has not been fixed so I will be on a 175. I am definitely looking forward to beating some Motobi's either way! And of course it will be good to see everyone!

·
Registered
569 Posts
JerseyGirl..team160 in spirt only, any team other than motobi is..well ..we know how that goes..see ya there.

d.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I'll be there----Tomorrow! Mapping out one of the legs. I hope the snow is off the seasonal roads or the mapping will have to wait a couple weeks.

This should be a great event if the snow has melted, right in my stompin grounds.

A 160 will be my ride, be it a Honda or Ducati......or maybe a Honda 50 stepthru if I get the bugs worked out of one of them.

TEAM 160.......the REAL winners

·
Registered
569 Posts
quote:YAWN............
oh, champ, champ, champ...of course you're a yawn, what with the amount of time you sit on the side of the road watching the 160's go by...

I could bring both 160's if you want...you know just in case.

but we luv ya man..

d.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
quote:I could bring both 160's if you want...you know just in case.
Now Dale, I appreciate that but I would embarass you on your own machine. I'd make that 160 sing like it was a 125 Motobi.

YAAAAWWWWNNN

·
Registered
569 Posts
awwwwwwww, now I'm jealous caus the voices only talk to you...

d.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm going out to the garage (and road) to see which CB125 runs best right now. What's the deal on camping up there (other than the possibilty of freezing to death).
Snow on the roads --- that's a joke -right?
Harry

·
Registered
569 Posts
hey Harry...it's gravel/dirt parking lot camping..I got a room at the Roxbury..let's hope the snow is gone by then. I owe you a coffee.

dch.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Did some mapping today--you boys with clip-ons will be hurtin turkey..... Lots of snow along the roads and one road was really icy. Between this giro and last year, I think we use rougher roads than those dual sport guys!

Looks like parking/camping will be tight--get there early Friday to mark your spot.

Harry, hopefully the snow will be gone by then, but up here we only count two seasons--winter and the 4th of July...

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Did some mapping today--you boys with clip-ons will be hurtin turkey..... Lots of snow along the roads and one road was really icy. Between this giro and last year, I think we use rougher roads than those dual sport guys!

Looks like parking/camping will be tight--get there early Friday to mark your spot.

Harry, hopefully the snow will be gone by then, but up here we only count two seasons--winter and the 4th of July...

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Harry,

The Saturday Lunch stop will be at the elementary school in Cooperstown. You will arrive and leave from there, but there is nowhere to eat real close by.

Don't know about Sunday.
Jack

1 - 20 of 95 Posts