Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Watching MotoGP in Argentina. Love the tail cameras that stay at 0* while the bike is thrown from side to side. Still amazes me that you can lean a bike over at 61* and not fall over. This is the second race in a row I've seen Marquez almost crash on the last turn of the last lap of the race.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Watching MotoGP in Argentina. Love the tail cameras that stay at 0* while the bike is thrown from side to side. Still amazes me that you can lean a bike over at 61* and not fall over. This is the second race in a row I've seen Marquez almost crash on the last turn of the last lap of the race.
His new trade mark??/ :)

I'm brainstorming on a way to build one of those cameras. It would make a great Hack A Week project. It would take an accelerator, a micro controller, a stepper motor driver and a stepper motor.

I LOVE the Argentina course. Seemed like Rossi he was more in his element on this track than the younger riders.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
My friend ( a retired programmer) has made one. Here is a video of him riding behind me with one of the prototypes:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

1 - 7 of 7 Posts